All reviews value for money bit dated evening meal three courses comfortable hotel large car park stayed one night falkirk town centre excellent value falkirk wheel and the kelpies steak pie short stay buffet breakfast wi fi staff were friendly short drive central scotland
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Myself and husband went to falkirk to scatter my father in laws ashes, we stayed at the park hotel, its a lovely little hotel, but on the big downside we could hear the people in the next room even talking, not very soundproof at all. And people just walk along the corridor.
The breakfast was ok but not very hot.
We had an evening meal on the Saturday and that was lovely.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Myself, my husband and our four year old daughter visited The Park Hotel on Saturday evening for a meal at short notice after visiting family in Falkirk area.

We were seated in a lovely, well decorated and welcoming restaurant.

We opted for the 3 courses for £12 menu and the food was absolutely delicious! Definitely will be returning.

During our visit I went to the loos with my daughter, located just round from the restaurant next to the bar area. As we approached the toilets there seemed to be an incident unfolding. Initially I thought someone had taken unwell but it transpired the incident was involving patrons fron the bar area. There was a manager looking lady there and a male colleague dealing with this incident and the disorderly patrons. A woman client was becoming very aggressive and abusive towards both colleagues but more aimed at the manager woman. The people concerned were then taken away to the side in a seperate room I'm sure and we continued to the toilet eventually.

We continued with our meals and the manager lady from previously approached the table to see if myself and my daughter were ok and to apologise for the incident. She could not have been nicer and more professional when dealing with this incident. It was a real surprise to see this utmost impeccable customer service from this lady that I later asked for her name. Amanda, who works in the restaurant is absolute asset to your company and could not have been more helpful and polite.

My family will definitely be making a point to return to the restaurant and I just wanted to mention this exeptional young lady.

Thank you C.A

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank chazallina33
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

First night of a week and I could not sleep a wink. The noise from outside and from the corridor is horrific. When people walk down the corridor, their footsteps sound loud and vibrate into the room.
Slamming doors SMOKERS standing outside shouting and don’t get me started on the evening meal in the restaurant. .
New rooms are lovely and big if not a bit plastic. Guess you get what you pay for.

Good looking make over but should be sound insulated. If guests pay for a place to sleep then that’s what your focus should be on. Making sure your guests have a peaceful nights REST.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights this week for work. It’s easy to find and there’s a decent amount of parking available.

Yes, this hotel does require a bit of modernising and the room was quite small but everything was pretty good.

Food was decent and excellent value. If you’re catching a train, it’s uphill to Falkirk High but more trains coming through (I walked there)

Probably would stay there again if working nearby

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 August 2018

Booked through work so unsure of room cost, but ate in their restaurant both nights - average fare but good value, especially table d'hote. Small (double room) was a tad cramped and the decor generally seemed quite "tired" but the place was surprisingly busy with conference(s) and coach tour(s) guests.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business