2,627 results
All reviews krispy kreme retail park city centre steam room tram stop tk maxx swimming pool pancake machine close to the airport leisure facilities day ticket transport links executive room sofa bed modern hotel buffet style family room
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Words can’t describe how grateful we’re to the Novotel EP Team. After months of planning hubby’s birthday party, the entire conference team pulled all stops & they took care of our guests on the day - it was really exceptional. Saale and Elisa thank you so much! Everyone enjoyed themselves. I would recommend the entire team on the day if you’re planning an event in Novotel. Thank you so much.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Attila S, Guest Services Manager at Novotel Edinburgh Park, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Tops mark! Wow thank you so much. Saale and Elisa are over the moon that everyone enjoyed themselves and thank you for your their personal mention. We hope to welcome you back again on the next celebration! Kind Regards Karen & the team.

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Had an overnight stay here before flying abroad. The location is handy for the airport. Shame you have to pay £4 per day parking which should be free for guests. On check-in, I was asked for my email address. I assumed this was for my receipt but no. The hotel had signed me up to a benefits programme without asking me. I did not want this!!
The room was spacious and clean. The safe and fridge were an added bonus.
They provided both regular and decaf coffee but only regular tea and no decaf which is the only tea I drink. Also, only 4 small uht milk cartons were provided for 2 people which is not enough and less than budget hotels provide.
There was no lock on the bathroom door for some reason. Not something I’m comfortable with.
The biggest issue I had was that I only slept for 2 hours due to the room being far too cold. The “heating/cooling” unit is right over the bed and was set to 24 degrees heat (maximum setting) but it blew cool air out all night and when I checked in the morning, it had adjusted itself to blowing cold air. I was too cold to sleep and the unit was so so noisy also. Considering I stayed here to sleep, it was a very disappointing stay. I won’t be back.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sandancer77
Attila S, Guest Services Manager at Novotel Edinburgh Park, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Thank you so much for your review and I am sorry we let you down with regards to the sleep quality. I have responded to you on our internal guest survey which I hope you have received. I look forward to hearing from you. Many Thanks and Kind Regards, Karen.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

Visited for 3 nights 'Twixmas' on a half-board deal in a party comprising 7 adults and 4 children. The hotel is ideally situated for the tram into the city and the rooms and facilities are excellent. The staff are attentive and professional.

Unfortunately the restaurant seemed unable to cope with the size of our party and we were left waiting for unacceptably long periods before our meals arrived on two of the three evenings we were there. This was the same even when we tried to simplify matters by splitting into smaller groups. Really not good enough where young children are concerned and there's no excuse for a 45 minutes+ delay to serve up a simple children's meal - it really doesn't have to wait until the adult meals are ready. Thanks to Fransesco for 'saving the bacon' on the final evening when it appeared our order had been mislaid, he seemed to have a magic wand.

Our advice would be to avoid any half board deals and head into the city for dinner.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for posting your review. Francesco is delighted that he 'saved the bacon' but disappointed that he needed to assist you and your family in this situation. We look forward to welcoming your daughter in August. (If I am correct). Many Thanks again Karen & the team.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

4th visit here, train or tram almost on door, 5-10 mins and you arrive in the City Centre.
Rooms spacious and clean. We rec'd an upgrade for wife's birthday which was very much appreciated.
Amazing breakfast
Great having the pool
Staff very friendly
Can't ask for anymore
1st time taking kids (aged 11 & 9) they also loved it

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

WOW WOW WOW, I am delighted as are the team with your amazing feedback. I am sure future guests will also find this review really useful when choosing a hotel in Edinburgh. We also cannot wait for you to return! Many thanks Karen & the team.

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Very good room with cooler and safe. Bed very comfortable. Breakfast very good, there at 6.30 so no queues and all fully stocked. Dinner in bar good, no complaints.
To have a hotel with a pool for £85 seems very good to me. 100% sure to return.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

We love our 5 star review, thank you so much for sharing this. We really appreciate you sharing your experience and we are really looking forward to welcoming you back. Many thanks Karen & the team.