It was my third night in England trip with my family(elder people). I booked for 4 rooms with standard room quite big enough for 2 person. I enjoyed my time at hotel. The staff at Bar (bar supervisor) is helpful to freeze my cool pack.
The bathroom is so modern, there is a remote. I didn't expected that it is a switch.
Buffet line is great. The only thing is I request for cotton but you don't have this kind of service for guest, evenmore, the lady at front gave me a sanitary bag.
by the way, I would be travelling there when I have a chance.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Novotel Edinburgh Park is ideally located for a city break in Edinburgh. The hotel is a two-minute walk to Edinburgh Park tram and train station providing easy access to the Airport and Edinburgh city centre. The 170 rooms are spacious and have a contemporary design with complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the building. Our in-house Restaurant is the perfect spot for a bite to eat after a busy day sightseeing, serving quality food and drink in relaxed surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Edinburgh Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Park
- Edinburgh Novotel
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Scotland