US$ 157
US$ 142
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 194/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 231
US$ 224
Hotels.com
US$ 125
US$ 107
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 148/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 157
US$ 152
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 188/night.

US$ 113
US$ 110
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 202/night.

Edinburgh Marriott Hotel(Edinburgh)
US$ 196
US$ 139
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 154/night.

US$ 179
US$ 136
Savings alert! 54% below average rates

The price you found is 54% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 295/night.

US$ 346
US$ 176
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 251/night.

US$ 318
US$ 284
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 319/night.

US$ 251
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsleith linkstwo nightsvery pleasant stayjameshostsbusbreakfastscotland
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

We visited here and stayed for 2 nights. The location is lovely, opposite a park and great bus links to Edinburgh city centre. The rooms are simple but clean. The owners are friendly too. There aren't any bath or shower products on offer so don't rely on having any. Parking is off road and a bit tight but we found a space round the back.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed here alone for 3 nights while travelling around Scotland. Fantastic hosts, thank you really much for your hospitality. Answered all my questions, gave me lots of advice.
Room was very-very clean, bed was really comfortable. Also I enjoyed my breakfast, they even asked me what I wanted for my breakfast and cooked it.
Also it isn't a problem if you have to leave a little bit earlier then the breakfast time as they can make an exception and allow you to have a breakfast earlier.
When I'm in Edinburgh again I'll definitely stay here.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This is a nice B & B in Leith, with a regular bus just outside the front door into central Edinburgh. It is also opposite the links park and has a lovely restaurant just up the street called Bijou.
The rooms are clean and the beds comfortable, pillows a little bit lumpy! The shower was hot and strong and they have tea/coffee etc as well as hair dryer.
There was a tv but ours didn't have a good signal and was not watchable. This wasn't really a problem as we were out all the time but may be for others.
For me breakfast was just too early...8-9 Monday to Saturday and 8.30-9.30 on Sunday. I am not a morning person and like a lie in when away. Also you have to share a breakfast table which meant with people arriving at different times we were waiting for ours while the others at our table were mid breakfast. Breakfast was very good however.
I also found the 3 mats and signs to remove shoes before entering a bit off putting. I expect that in a country hotel when I have been hiking, in fact I wouldn't need a sign to tell me but it's a bit much in a city place.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank shelly056
Reviewed 14 June 2014

This is a beautiful property and we stayed as a family (mother, daughter, uncle and aunt) and our host were friendly, helpful and very polite. We enjoyed a homely atmosphere and clean environment. May James and Dora who run Crioch Guesthouse continue to thrive well into the future. Definite recommendation to friends and family. Grateful to the host who kindly posted my reading glasses as I forgot about them when packing!

Thanks for a wonderful stay in Edinburgh,

Room Tip: We enjoyed the family room (sleeps 4) which had a beautiful view of the park.
Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Crioch guest house is an amazing place to stay, excellent hosts, excellent breakfast, excellent sleeping in some really nice beds. Local bus routes on the doorstep. Cannot say enough about Dora and James, nothing is too much bother and they will always take time out of their busy day to chat and make you feel very welcome. A hearty thank you and we will stop again and recommend to all.

Room Tip: We had the family room (2 singles and a comfy double).
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family