“Perfect Cure”

Ranked #3 of 197 Coffee & Tea in Edinburgh
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 8
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Coffee shop, Cafe, homecooking, American, Scottish, bakery, artisan coffee, buttermilk pancakes, local produce, variety of fresh scones, full Scottish breakfast, vegan, gluten-free, pulled pork, jackfruit, cakes, bakery
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

I've visited this place on more occasions than I can remember but never taken the time to write a review.

This place has the best food in Edinburgh period, end of, no more discussion required!

On this occasion I got a breakfast burrito to end all breakfast burritos. It was so amazingly tasty that it changed the outlook of my day completely. Take a look at the picture, how tasty does that look?

The staff are super friendly, attentive and genuinely care if you are having a good meal experience. Even when the top bird is away on holiday this place keeps it's high standards and awesome customer service.

If you are ever in Edinburgh and need a taste sensation then I would highly recommend the meatloaf burger or the best pancakes you'll ever have in your life.

Don't believe me, then you'll just have to go there and taste for yourself..... You can apologize to me later.

1  Thank Iain S

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Excellent food, excellent music and friendly staff.
The owner Kylie always has the time to come over and chat with the customers. Her buttermilk pancakes are to die for.

Worth the travel from glasgow for breakfast

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Love this place, we always try to get breakfast here when in town. The pancakes with bacon & maple syrup, the pulled pork nachos...the list goes on. Yes it's small so you're lucky to get a table but it's worth it if you can, I love the country music & the staff are fab & very friendly. I've always been too full to try any of the cheese cakes, when we're there, but the scones are huge & we usually bag a couple to take away & eat later. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

I love this place. Everything is homemade and super delicious! They use a local roaster so their coffee is always on point and being a coffee judge for national competitions I am very picky! Definatly check out their vegan jackfruit wrap and they have so many different fresh scone to choose from. Ive also been to some live music here. The review below looks a bit suspicious though! Always suspicious of reviewers who only have 1 review. Trolls gonna troll! The blubird cafe rocks!!

Reviewed 11 January 2018

I visited on my one day trip to Edinburgh. This place had been suggested by friends so thought I would check it out. Easy to spot I went in and straight away I was met with a smile and the staff were so friendly. I asked what was available and they gave me a menu. The pancakes were amazing and I'm not a pancake fan. With lovely bacon and maple syrup I enjoyed my breakfast. The coffee was lovely and strong and just what was needed. My other half had the Big Scots Breakfast. Absolutely brilliant. As we were full and ready to spend the rest of the day in Edinburgh we decided to order a sandwich for lunch. The toasted chicken wrap was huge and crammed full of good food. I couldn't finish it. The Moroccan chicken was gorgeous. We took some scones home with us and some cakes and goodies. All home made and our friends enjoyed them to. Don't miss out on this small but full of life and a love for good food.