We've just spent a couple of nights at the Adria House & found it a great place to stay. Our room, in this beautiful Georgian house, was really spacious, comfortable & spotlessly clean with a great view over the garden. The owners were really welcoming & informative about the city of Edinburgh.
The Royal Terrace is a great base, being within walking distance of many visitor attractions, restaurants & shops.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The family-run Adria House offers charming, comfortable accommodation and good value for it's central location. It is within easy walking distance of the main bus and train stations and also near many of Edinburgh's principal cultural, historical and retail landmarks. Situated on Calton Hill within a UNESCO World Heritage Site and once a fashionable society house, the Adria House embodies much of the Georgian architecture and decorative elegance associated with the period found within Edinburgh's New Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Adria House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adria House Hotel Edinburgh
- Adria House Edinburgh, Scotland