Good standard of accommodation, friendly staff, explained everything very well. Room size adequate (family room, kids beds stored under main double) - I've been in bigger rooms but to be honest we only slept there so it didn't matter! Evening meal very nice, good red wine on offer for £10 a bottle which I thought was good for a city centre restaurant. Breakfast efficient and well cooked, good choice of continental breakfast as well. The hotel is close to Princes Street, you could walk in to the centre of Edinburgh, we didn't as we had young kids but it wouldn't be a long walk. We did OK for parking as you can park in the street outside and the meter doesn't charge you after 6pm on a Saturday up to 8am on Monday morning. Other than that there's a local multi-storey round the corner, that would have been a little less convenient and more costly if the hotel had been busier and we couldn't have got a space outside.
Overall, very happy, would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A great spot, close to Edinburgh Castle, from which to explore this forward-looking global city ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Edinburgh Central (Lauriston Place) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Lauriston Place Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Edinburgh Central (Lauriston Place) Hotel Scotland