We stayed one night at the Highfield Guest House in mid march. We found staying with Maggie and Gordon totally refreshing compared to the bustling Old Waverly Hotel, where we had stayed two nights previously. It was the first night of sound rest we got during our stay in Edinburgh, and we regretted not staying at the Highfield during our whole time in the city. Truly wonderful hosts, who gave great directions which got us right to Roslyn Chapel. Our next trip to Edinburgh we know where we are staying!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maggie and Gordon welcome you to their elegant Victorian guest house situated in the Newington district of Edinburgh, close to the beautiful, historic city centre. The four star Highfield Guest House offers true Scottish hospitality so whether you are here on holiday or on a business trip you will find Highfield's friendly, informal ambience very relaxing and our attention to detail will ensure a comfortable, relaxing and memorable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Highfield Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Highfield Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Highfield Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland