As we were travelling by car we needed parking. The streets around are pretty full but we did find a space a couple of streets away & saved a fortune compared to parking in the city.
The hotel is fantastic- very quiet, exceptionally clean & lots of little extras which helped make our stay so comfortable.
Above all Annette & Max are the perfect hosts & treat you more like house guests than paying guests. The breakfasts are simply the best we've had in terms of choice & cooked to perfection.
There are plenty of nearby restaurants to walk or drive to for an evening meal & the local buses are very cheap & frequent so getting into the city is hassle free.
Hope to go back soon.......................
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Scottish welcome awaits at the Hotel Ceilidh-donia, Edinburgh. Hotel Ceilidh-Donia Edinburgh offers great value three star accommodation when visiting Edinburgh, the historic capital city of Scotland. Max and Annette Preston, together with their children Hayley and Struan, invite you to enjoy your holiday, City break or business trip in Edinburgh at the Hotel Ceilidh-donia with full facility accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, HostelWorld and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Ceilidh-Donia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ceilidh Donia Hotel Edinburgh
- Hotel Ceilidh-Donia Edinburgh, Scotland