“Perfect location”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Anne House

Christmas at Edinburgh
Edinburgh Castle
Apartment Living Room
Lounge
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Kpp82
Queensland, Australia
“Perfect location”
Reviewed 14 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

We stayed for one week in October. At first it was a little hard tofind however once tgere, noticed the perfect location and amenities included.
The accomodation is right in the Royal Mile and walking distance to everything. Two bedrooms with bathroom and kitchen allowed for cooking and washing whenever required. Loved this place, would recommend to all.

ellechell...
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
“GREAT LOCATION”
Reviewed 12 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014

We rented this place for New Year and the whole experience was great. Location great, Owner helpful and thoughtful, leaving a few supplies to help including wine! The flat is compact but we equipped, in a great location- 41 steps to the Royal Mile! Communication from the owner was great and we would stay here again if we went to Edinburgh again.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Netpanita
Bangkok
“Very nice and comfy place to stay, very good services!!!”
Reviewed 3 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014

The apartment is sooo nice, new and clean!! We got everything we needed esp. Kitchen stuffs. My family were so impressed of how new , comfy and pretty the place is. Also, the owner and his wife are very kind and concern about our convenience during our stay .
We chose this place at first because of the good location, and we 're soo happy that we made the correct choice! I strongly recommend this place for whoever that will come to travel in Edinburgh! And I will definitely come back again!

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
philkvt
Northern Virginia
“Anne House is great venue for experiencing Edinburgh”
Reviewed 8 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014

My wife and I much enjoyed using the two-bedroom Anne House Royal Mile 2 apartment as our base of operations for touring Edinburgh. It was a lovely apartment for our five days in that beautiful city--located a short walk to the Royal Mile-High Street in Edinburgh center. Our special thanks go to Peter Howe, Sr. and his lovely wife Consuelo for their help and warm welcome in getting us settled upon our arrival. They had provided help with our luggage and had stocked the larder with breakfast items, milk and even a nice bottle of wine. They also had some excellent suggestions for restaurants, including the splendid Cafe Royal.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Location, amenities of the apartment, and good welcome upon arrival
Liked least: All was good!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
People with disabilities
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Mary Lee...
Dublin, Ireland
“Amazing Trip to Edinburgh Due to Wonderful Accommodation From the Landlords at Anne House”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014

When we turned the key and opened the door at Anne House we knew we had a new home for travel adventures. Both Peter's ensured we had anything needed to make our stay enjoyable,memorable and wonderful. Five stars of excellence to both of them and their holiday rental 'Anne House'. I cannot imagine I will ever have a rental experience better than this one! The location is unbelievable; right off the Royal Mile and close to Starbuck's morning coffee for my travelling partner. Two spacious independent bedrooms for us to email or unwind (best WIFI yet in Europe) Skype with my husband for the first time this year was brilliant. A telephone is also on the premises if required. My partner used the washer and the manuals for all were accessible and user friendly. Two fridges-we could not even use all the space.Kitchen was also stocked with contributions of staples to get you started. Clean,comfortable,close to everything and could not complain about anything at Anne Place . I am so glad I made this choice to stay here it made our trip! If you have to get another rental in Edinburgh, I understand, but the best stay in the city is the one that we found at Anne's House I am SURE . And we will be promoting it to our family and friends -so there may not be availability to rent it again-when it gets out that it is the Best Holiday rental deal and place in Edinburgh. Thank you Gentlemen for my amazing stay in your rental! It was wonderful comfortable and Edinburgh was magical-as my travel partner said-she kept thinking she was on a movie set.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location location location and above expectation
Liked least: That I had to leave.Would have enjoyed staying longer
Travelling group: Other
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing