US$ 126
US$ 314
US$ 195
Radisson Blu
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 220/night.

US$ 126
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 144/night.

US$ 190
US$ 163
Hotels.com
US$ 124
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 153/night.

US$ 335
US$ 295
Priceline
  • Restaurant
US$ 102
US$ 91
Priceline
1,261 results
All reviewskyloe restauranthuxley barjacuzzi bathend of princes streetcastle view roomghd straightenersjunior suiteboutique hoteltaxi ranknespresso machinemini barcomfortable bededinburgh castlecentral locationfull scottish breakfastsmall hotelthe ground floor
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I was up with my daughter who was visiting Edinburgh Uni at the offer day. She and I had two rooms which were super for the price we paid. All amenities including GHDs in the room!!Loved the whacky decor/soft furnishings throughout and the staff could not do enough to be helpful and always smiling.
Considering the location of the Rutland and the standard of the room, the Rutland offers very good value for money. Will stay again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Jamie G, Reception Supervisor at The Rutland Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear nadiaD604KR,

Thank you for your review! The two bedroom apartments are really spacious and I'm glad you liked the style of decor - I think they're a lot of fun too! I'll be sure to pass your kind words on to our reception team. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Edinburgh.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Our overnight stay in the Rutland hotel apts was amazing the Apt was fantastic and very retro we loved it so much we will definitely be back !! So very near everything and can see the castle and across from the Caledonian Waldorf Astoria!! 5 minute walk from both Haymarket and Waverley train station !! We highly recommend it ❤❤

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear catherineleggat,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of The Rutland Hotel and Apartments. Our apartments are certainly very funky, I'm glad you liked their style! I hope you keep us in mind for future visits to Edinburgh, we would love to have you back.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

nice hotel- overrated in my opinion - bit tired- staff are lovely- we had room 2 with Jacuzzi bath- my husband had a bath and everything was fine- I had a bath and the jets didn't work. bath really high - so difficult getting in and out- breakfast was overcooked but staff lovely- we actually left something in the room and called reception to report this as we don't stay far away and could go back to pick it up- assured they would check with house keeping and call us back - no call saying if they found our belongings or not - to be honest I would find the nearest premier inn - at least the beds are kingsize and comfy - ours really wasn't - for 140 quid we could have had a lot better

Room Tip: lots of better accommodation available in Edinburgh
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Brenda l,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at The Rutland Hotel. I'm glad you found our staff to be lovely, but I am a little concerned about some aspects of your stay. I would like to investigate your missing property and the uncomfortable bed; if you could reach out to me by emailing amy.waterson@therutlandhotel.com I would appreciate it.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

In my humble opinion, the best Edinburgh has to offer. Clean, central location, and super friendly staff. A must while in Scotland. The thing I liked most was it was posh, yet not snobby. The views are worth the stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Jamie G, Reception Supervisor at The Rutland Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Jesse P,

We could not ask for better feedback - thank you! I will be sure to pass your kind words on to our staff. It was a pleasure to look after you during your visit to Edinburgh and I hope we can welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Wow. What a wonderful place to spend our 10th wedding anniversary. We stayed in apartment 15 and we absolutely loved everything about our stay. Lovely decor, great facilities, loved the free standing bath and super comfy bed. Fantastic location for all the sites , shopping, bars and restaurants. Wish we could have stayed longer, really didn't want to leave.Will definitely be returning soon and have recommended to all our friends and family. Thank you for the little anniversary treats too

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Rachelfot,

Thank you for your review. I'm glad we were able to help make your tenth anniversary special (you're very welcome for the treats). I love the free standing baths too, I'm happy you gave it a try! Thank you for recommending us to your friends and family, and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Edinburgh.