Fountain Court - Stewart Apartments are very well located in Edinburgh. Rooms are perfectly clean, modern and very well equiped.
Things to improve:
- parking is in extra and requires the use of a car elevator: becomes tricky for car bigger than a Polo and entering the elevator is not always easy as trashes are often in front of the entrance...
- improve sonic isolation with the street.
Otherwise, very good choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 31 boutique style serviced apartments are located over 3 floors with lift access to all. Each apartment features an open plan living room and fully fitted kitchen including dishwasher and washing machine. All furnishings in the lounge, bedroom and bathroom are finished to an extremely high specification. Each apartment comes equipped with the latest technology, including a 37 inch HD television, blu-ray DVD player and iPod dock in the living room and a 32 inch HD TV in the bedroom, as well as free wireless broadband access, Sky sports and movie channels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fountain Court - Stewart Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fountain Court - Stewart Apartments Edinburgh, Scotland