Upon arrival we were advised that the computer systems were down, however we were checked in and given our room number. When we went to the room it was occupied!! The staff apologised and arranged another room. Apart from this everything else was very good! The hotel is in a good location and within walking distance to the city centre. The room was clean and tidy and cleaned daily. We were very happy with out stay and would stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arts or culture? Sports, shopping, or famous festivals? It's all on offer at Leonardo Royal Hotel Edinburgh. Set in the heart of historic Edinburgh, you're just minutes from all the sights and sounds of this lively city. And if you're here to work, we're close to key business destinations like Edinburgh International Conference Centre, too. Be king of the hill at Edinburgh Castle. Let out your wild side at Edinburgh Zoo. Cheer on your team at Murrayfield stadium. And, if it's the right time of year, seek out the strange at the Fringe Festival, or join the party at Hogmanay. And when you're ready to recharge, our tasty restaurant, spacious rooms and extra-comfy beds will be ready to welcome you. We offer 15 accessible rooms for people with disabilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Leonardo Royal Hotel Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Edinburgh City Centre (Haymarket) Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Premier Inn
- Leonardo Royal Hotel Edinburgh Scotland