We booked for the Edinburgh zoo holiday inn via a popular last second side and when we turned up they could not accommodate so we were moved here. Not what we had booked but we decided to make the most of it and not spoil our weekend.
It was a nice clean hotel and the staff were very friendly. Lee was the front manager and managed the issues which were the fault of the booking agent and we were very happy with the whole service that him and his team offered.
I would stay here again and The location is good with the bus route straight outside
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Settle in to one of our 101 modern guest bedrooms at the Holiday Inn Edinburgh City West. Located over 7 floors and tastefully decorated throughout, our bedrooms in Edinburgh offer splendid views over Leith port, Edinburgh Castle or the scenic Pentlands Hills.Our rooms have recently received the new look Holiday Inn treatment and been revitalised with new bedding, soft furnishings and our unique pillow menu offering a choice of fillings and comfort levels to ensure that you get a great night’s sleep.The Holiday Inn Edinburgh City West hotel offers you an excellent base for exploring the famous city of Edinburgh, located only 1.5 miles from Edinburgh's bustling city centre and a mere 2 miles from the world famous Edinburgh Castle! Leave your car in our complimentary car park and hop on a bus to the city centre, it only takes 10 minutes! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Edinburgh City - West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Edinburgh City - West Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Edinburgh City - West Scotland