Holiday Inn Edinburgh City - West
US$ 241
US$ 204
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 302/night.

US$ 185
US$ 154
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 229/night.

US$ 135
US$ 109
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 180/night.

US$ 117
US$ 84
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 125/night.

Edinburgh Marriott Hotel(Edinburgh)
US$ 134
US$ 110
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 157/night.

US$ 126
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 172/night.

US$ 156
US$ 131
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 187/night.

US$ 141
US$ 123
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 156/night.

US$ 322
US$ 259
US$ 305
US$ 258
Waldorf Astoria
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 338/night.

All reviewsmini suitequeensferry roadretail parktwo double bedsupgraded to a suitefifth floorgood sizefree wifiminute bus ridebus servicean upgradereception stafftwo night stayhotel restaurantstayed here for one nightbreakfast was excellentprinces street
Reviewed 12 March 2012

Managed to get a very good deal for the hotel which included breakfast and dinner on the first evening, both were fine. Nice bar lounge area to sit in in the evening for a drink. Rooms spacious and clean. The only thing is this hotel is approx 2 miles outside the city centre, it's approx £8.00 in a cab but there is a bus outside that goes direct to the centre. Personally, I prefer to be directly in the middle of the city when I go on city breaks but if you are not fussed about the distance then hotel is recommended.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Claire F, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Edinburgh City - West, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2012

Dear Lennie12,

I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us, thank you for leaving a review.

The hotel is slightly out of the city centre but most of our guests like that they can go into the centre in 10 minutes on a bus and return to where it's quieter to get a good nights sleep. (The town hotels can be noisy at times.)

Please note : Priority Club members get 10% off food and beverage, if you are not a member already you can join for FREE and get 10% off your drinks at the bar next time you come!

Reviewed 10 March 2012

Stayed two nights for business. Very Disappointed No Free WiFi for a international hotel.
Two double beds, small washroom, digital flat tv, breakfast serve from 7.30am. Opposite a retail park-a large supermarket, fast-food, and Marks and Spencer.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank YeeSan

Dear YeeSan,

Unfortunately the WIFI we have is run by an outside company and it is them that charge £5 for access, we do hope to have our own in the future as we would love to be able to provide this as part of the package.

The breakfast is available from 7.30am at the weekend and 6.30am on weekdays to cater for people who are early risers.

Hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 9 March 2012

I stayed at this hotel when I was visiting Edinburgh for a business trip. It was within walking distance of where I was working and near enough to the centre if I'd had time to go in. The hotel is clean, the rooms are a good size with good facilities. What makes this hotel what it is is the customer service from all staff there. The lady on reception when I visited was very welcoming and helpful (unfortunately I didn't get her name) and Emma in the restaurant who served me for my 2 night stay was very friendly, proffesional and efficient. I definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank amazontmk78

Dear reviewer,

I was very happy to read your review and I am very greatful that you took the time to leave it.

I will pass your comments on to Emma in the restaurant, my team on the reception has six women so I'm not able to give you the name of the receptionist that you met but they are all very proud to be here and always try to provide excellent customer service for everyone.

We hope you will return again soon!

Reviewed 8 March 2012

Great rooms, clean and tidy. Big with a great view trought the west area of Edinburgh. The staff in the reception were kind and polity. Allways ready to help in anything we need. Little bit far from city center, but you got plenty buses that stop at the entrance of the hotel, and takes you around 10minutes. I recomend it, and i'll be back there pretty soon.

Room Tip: No smoking rooms.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hugo T
Claire F, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Edinburgh City - West, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2012

Dear Hugo T,

Thank you for your kind review of our hotel, i'm very glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return!

Reviewed 7 March 2012

I stayed at this hotel for a business trip, this was my first visit to Edinburgh for a while and my first use of this hotel. The rooms are a decent size, clean and well maintained although nothing out of the ordinary, an update to the decor would be good.

Reception staff were functional and efficient although a little distracted, in their defence it was busy. I enjoyed a couple of meals in the restaurant where I found Bridget to be especially helpful and professional.

I'd recommend this hotel to anyone for a business trip and will use it again in the future.

Room Tip: Choose one of the higher floors to escape noise and enjoy the views!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Duncan B

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our hotel.

I have passed your comments about Bridget onto her manager, he was very glad to hear you were happy with the service you received.

My staff on the reception are normally very happy to help also but they do get a little worried when a queue appears so I am sorry if they didn't give you their full attention. I can assure you it won't happen next time you visit us!