All reviews an early flight double tree free shuttle warm cookies rental car wake up call next morning on arrival one night stay an overnight stay five minute walk room was large comfortable rooms short stay good nights sleep tea and coffee city centre
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great for hang out swimming pool sauna steam room massages all in one place as alwayssuperb customer service throughout early bird 5 am breakfast is a nice touch

Booking in checking in and checking out was just seamless

If Edinburgh short hop in hop out best choice walking distance to gates !!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Chris_Lynch_GM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Petr S,

Thank you so much for sharing your review.

I am delighted to hear that there were so many positives with your recent stay. We pride ourselves in our customer service so I am especially happy to hear that our staff made you feel so welcome.

Really look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here at short notice before a morning flight. have stayed several times before, and it was average. This time it looked very tired, and the cost, as short notice, was exorbitant. Even worse is that the airport owns the car park and charges £12 a night to start - up from £9 earlier in the year. The whole thing is very poor value, and they are going to struggle when the new Marriott/MOXY hotel opens over the road from them in the autumn. Just as near the terminal 600 yards, and new! Our room was OK but the aircon was useless. Staff were fine, but they are struggling with an outdated hotel badly in need of a refurb.

Room Tip: Long corridors!
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John H

Dear John H,

Thank you for your review following your recent stay.

Our hotel rates do fluctuate in line with supply and demand in the area, and are competitive when compared with other 4 star properties nearby. I am glad to hear that you were happy with the service you received, and I'll certainly pass your commends regarding the decor to our ownership group as this feedback is so important when considering options for future upgrades.

Thanks again for your feedback, and I do hope we have a chance to welcome you back to the hotel in future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here night before travelling on holiday as a little extra before the start of our holiday. Hotel at £160 per night was not cheap plus £12 for parking & no breakfast either. Rooms were dated and had to ask waiting staff twice while dining to come and take our orders. Maybe the new airport hotels when they open will give this place a much needed shake

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joelle_ferguson

Dear Joelle_ferguson,

Thank you for your candid review following your recent stay.

I am disappointed to hear that you had to wait for service and will definitely raise this with the food and beverage team. Even when purchasing a room only rate, breakfast is available to add on at the hotel, although booking a bed and breakfast rate does work out the most cost effective way to book this. Our hotel rates do fluctuate in line with supply and demand in the area, and are competitive when compared with other 4 star properties nearby.

Thanks again for your feedback.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here for two nights. A light and airy hotel, the room was very clean - apart from the dust streamers hanging from the ceiling !
A feather duster would soon solve that problem.
Food was excellent, supper one night and breakfast on both mornings. Breakfast starts at 5.30am and was all freshly prepared. The staff were very friendly. The only downside, for me, was the bed which I found far too hard. The mattress was a standard depth on a solid hard base. there was very little give in it at all. If using a solid base the mattress needs to be deeper to compenste.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank lagain

Dear lagain,

Thank you for taking the time so share your review following your recent stay with us. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the food so much, and that our team made you feel so welcome!

Thanks for the feedback regarding the bed, and the dust that you experienced during your stay. We do replace our mattresses at regular intervals, so I will have the team look into this issue, and can only apologise for your discomfort.

I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My stay was very short due to an early morning flight. While I was not able to take advantage of all the facilities I was very happy with the quality and facilities in my room. The bed was very comfortable which is very important for me. Despite being close to the airport I did not experience any hinder from noisy planes.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank rmclau561979

Dear rmclau561979,

Thank you so much for sharing your review.

I am delighted to hear that there were so many positives with your recent stay. The sound proofing of our rooms really is excellent when you consider how close we are to the airport itself, so I'm especially happy to hear you found this so peaceful.

Really hope to have the chance to welcome you back to the hotel soon.