I stayed two nights at the BW Bruntsfield. Quite central, 20 mins walk to Princess Street or Edinbourgh Castle. The rooms are quite spaciuous with good furniture and clean and newly refurbished bathrooms. The breakfast is good although you would expect more variety from a 4 star hotel. Anyway you can chose dishes from the menu. The front desk receptionists are extremely kind and helpful. If you are looking for a comfortable and a bit luxury hotel, the BW Bruntsfield is the right place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional Edinburgh townhouse style hotel with contemporary touches overlooking a park near the city centre and all attractions. High quality and tastefully designed individual bedrooms. Relax in the comfortable lounge and enjoy casual gourmet food in Bisque Brasserie. Free guest WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Edinburgh City Centre Bruntsfield Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Bruntsfield Hotel Edinburgh
- Best Western Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Best Western
- Best Western Plus Edinburgh City Centre Bruntsfield Hotel Scotland