1,844 results
All reviews royal mile pillow menu a business class room great location turret suite fudge high street lovely hotel arthur's seat holyrood palace standard room central location train station an upgrade tourist attractions street noise lovely room
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We enjoyed our stay but some aspects were disappointing. We treated ourselves to a Royal suite which included a free newspaper of our choice and complimentary minibar. However the minibar was very limited and the wrong newspaper was delivered on a couple of occasions. We were also expecting better from the breakfasts, in particular the fresh fruit, although I was delighted to have Alpro yogurts available.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
PaulR7622, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear MathandAndy

Thank you for your feedback.

I would like to apologise for the issues you experienced during your stay. I have taking note of all your feedback and have passed it along to the relevant departments in order to review all the feedback provided and implement a plan so that these issues can be resolved in an effective manner. I do hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

If we can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Best regards,

Paul Reid
Guest Relations

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Travel here for two days for business, I have to say the location of this hotel is great for first time visit to Edinburgh. You are within walking distance to some of the top attractions, and many guided walking tours depart within one block from the hotel (some free walking tours too).

The Good:
- Location, you have everything close by and within walking distance
- Room is very clean and good size
- In a good location but not too close to loud pubs or bars.
- Staff are friendly
- The breakfast was really good, with lots of options and clean.

The not so good:
- In my room I had a very small window but that is not major issue.

Over all I would come back for sure, had a good stay.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
ClaireC4843, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear SGO007,

Thank you for the feedback! I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us!

I am happy you liked the location and I totally agree with you that our hotel is placed in one of the most beautiful area of the city!

Thank you for mentioning our rooms, staff and breakfast!

I do hope to see you soon at our hotel Radisson Blu in Edinburgh!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed at the Radisson Blu in Edinburgh and the location was perfect! It is right in the middle of the Royal Mile. Easy walking distance to Edinburg castle, Holyrood, and Arthur’s seat. The hotel was very nice, rooms were quiet, clean, and comfortable. Took the Airlink 100 from Edinburgh airport to Waverley station. A quick walk up the hill to where the road dead ends, and you are at the Royal Mile. Just around the corner on the left is the Radisson blue hotel. Quite easy !

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
ClaireC4843, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Lauren G,

Thank you for the feedback! I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, especially thank you for mentioning our location and rooms!

I hope I will see you soon at our Radisson Blu Hotel in Edinburgh!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We only stayed here for one night and wished we had stayed longer. One of the good things about this hotel is that everything is in walking distance. Room was very clean and spacious. Breakfast was good. Staffs were helpful and friendly.

Stayed: September 2018

Dear Noriko717,

Thank you for your feedback! I am delighted you liked our location, rooms, breakfast and staff!

Thanks again and do not hesitate to contact me for any information via; claire.calvert@radissonblu.com .

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed there for long 4 days . They didn’t change the linens as it got dirty the very first day.housekeeping staff was rude. Otherwise the reception staff was very helpful. Location was exceptionally good. Rooms are spacious.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear AaravK20,

Thank you for the feedback! I am delighted you liked our reception staff, location and rooms.

I am so sorry about the housekeeping situation. I will investigate it with the Head Housekeeper, because such a situation is not in frame of our Hotel Standards.

Regrettable, I apologise for any inconvenience and hope to see you again at our Radisson Blu Hotel in Edinburgh!

Best regards,