I stayed here for 3 nights with a girlfriend and was really happy with the accommodation, location, customer service and the amazing breakfasts.
We had spent a couple of weeks travelling around the UK, and this hotel is by far the best we stayed in. The modern accommodation was a definite change to some of the other places we stayed. The only thing that I can fault is the noise coming from the courtyard area out the front with loud music and loud people, but considering this I would still give this place a 5/5.
Would definitely return, however next time I would request a room not facing the courtyard area. Thanks for a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At STAY central we aim a little bit higher than just providing you with a good night's sleep. We have 37 fresh and refurbished bedrooms perfect for 2 to share or bedrooms for up to 6 guests. We like to look after you and free Wi-Fi is a must for our guests. Each of our lovely bedrooms have large flat screen TV's, iPod docks, rain fall style showers to get lathered up in and lots of little extras you won't expect. Located in the heart of Edinburgh's eclectic Cowgate surrounding the famous lively Three Sisters bar, STAY Central is a short stroll from everywhere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HostelWorld, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stay Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Tailors Hall
- Tailors Hall Hotel Edinburgh
- Stay Central Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland