I stayed at the Jurys Inn primarily for the location, which is excellent for accessing attractions around the Royal Mile and Prince's Street. My room was small but met my needs as it was clean and the bed was comfortable. Overall, the Jurys was good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jurys Inn Edinburgh is located in the heart of Edinburgh's beautiful Old Town next to the famous Royal Mile and a 2 minute walk from Waverly Train Station. Prince's Street and Edinburgh Castle are a pleasant 10-15 minute walk away. Whether visiting for sight-seeing, shopping or business at the International Conference Centre, choosing Jurys Inn Edinburgh guarantees all your destinations are within easy reach. The hotel features an all day Costa Coffee bar and a stylish onsite bar to relax in after an eventful day in the city. Enjoy a great selection of seasonal food and drink in our trendy restaurant which is open from 6:30am to 10:00am for breakfast and 6:00pm to 10:00pm for dinner. If arriving by car, public car parking is available nearby at Waverley Station car park. The hotel has 186 comfortable bedrooms that can accommodate up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. All bedrooms are furnished with large soft beds, spacious bathrooms with complimentary toiletries, a hair dryer, flat screen TV with Freeview and Free WiFi. Guests who book directly with us can enjoy Free Premium WiFi, our best price guarantee and can earn points and get rewards with our loyalty programme Jurys Rewards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Jurys Inn Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jurys Inn Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Jurys Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Jurys Hotel
- Jurys Inn Edinburgh Scotland