3,254 results
All reviews the club lounge mood lighting castle view rooftop pool thermal suite square restaurant lighting system usher hall edinburgh castle hotel guests modern hotel hotel bar princes street fantastic hotel royal mile spg hydropool
Reviewed 25 October 2016

We stayed here for a couple of days during our honeymoon and it was a fantastic experience. We got a castle facing suite- the suite was aesthetically decorated and was spacious and lively! The view of the castle was just breath-taking! Best place to stay in Edinburg!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ishita88
SheratonEdinburgh, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa, Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2016

Dear Guest
Thank you for this wonderful five star review of your recent honeymoon stay with us. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay in one of our Castle facing Suites, and enjoyed the view of Edinburgh Castle. Thank you also for your recommendation, it is very much appreciated, and we look forward to welcoming you back when you are next in Edinburgh.

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

Cannot speak too highly of staff, service, rooms , location and last but not least breakfast - eggs Benedict are to die for. Thoroughly enjoyed spa stay with treatments. Everyone from the receptionists to the young man in the bar on the 6th floor to the breakfast and spa staff were exceptional.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends

Dear Guest
Thank you for this wonderful five star review of your recent stay with us. I am delighted at your very kind words and will indeed take great pleasure in sharing your review with the team. Thank you also for your recommendation, it is greatly appreciated, and we look forward to welcoming you back when you are next in Edinburgh.

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

My partner and I stayed here for 1 night and we must say it was excellent! The girl Renata I think her name was that checked us in was in training and was fantastic, she made us feel very welcome and was very professional! We stayed in room 630 and the room was very nice and modern. Ordered room service for both dinner and breakfast and both where outstanding with the room service associates very nice and professional also. Overall first class service from all the staff around the hotel! Will definitely return in the near future!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ryan G
SheratonEdinburgh, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa, Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2016

Dear Guest
Thank you for your wonderful comments about your recent stay with us. I am truly delighted that you and your partner enjoyed your stay, and thank you also for your very kind words about the staff and service you experienced. I will take great pleasure in sharing these with the teams, in particular Renata and our In Room Dining Team who will be equally pleased.
Thank you also for your recommendation, it is greatly appreciated and we very much look forward to welcoming you back when you are next in Edinburgh.

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

Unspectacular looking from the outside but nice and classy inside. Staff are all friendly and efficient. The rooms are spacious and comfortable but many don't have much of a view; instead they overlook the interior courtyard which is quite boring. The hotel itself is superbly located though, with a great view of the castle.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business

Dear Guest
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and thank you also for your recommendation, it is very much appreciated.
We hope to welcome you back in the near future.
Kind regards

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

I stayed for 3 nights on business trip. The room was nice and clean, quiet, and I liked the modern bathroom.
Their service was also nice and concierge did a great job of suggesting to us where to eat and sightsee. We bought tickets to various places from them.

I regret not having any time to try out their spa. It should have been nice from the reviews I see.

If my company wasn't paying for this trip, I would not have stayed in such an expensive hotel but lucky me, had a very nice stay.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business

Dear Guest
Thank you for sharing your comments of your recent stay with us. I am delighted that you enjoyed this even though it was a business trip, and hope that we can welcome you back as a leisure guest, and hopefully you will make time to visit One Spa.
Kind regards