“Discreet Tours Scotland”

Discreet Scotland Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy a private tour of Scotland from your hotel door step. Travel in one of our luxury 4x4 Range Rovers and visit Scottish Castles, Lochs, Mountains and historic sites. With no time restrictions, you can spend as long or as little at each location as you wish. Choose from Edinburgh, Highlands, Royal Castles,Stirling and Loch Lomond,Scottish Borders, Adventure climbing, Remote Scotland or a Bespoke Tour.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We spent the most amazing day with our tour guide Jim! He was so knowledgeable, and made the day incredible for 3 of my kids, ages 20,18,16. An awesome day was enjoyed by all of us. We got to see so much on our full day tour to Glencoe. We have been on a lot of different day tours and this is by far the BEST tour we have experienced! I would recommend this tour if you have limited time like we did but wanted to experience and see as much of Scotland, outside Edinburgh, as possible!! We are hoping to go back someday and take a multi day tour, and look forward to seeing Jim again and even a larger part of gorgeous Scotland.

All reviews
"scottish history"
in 26 reviews
"stirling castle"
in 19 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 6 reviews
"highlands tour"
in 13 reviews
"highlight of our trip"
in 10 reviews
"historical sites"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We had a 4-day tour with Jeff and it was amazing. Jeff was so professional and knew so much about the history of Scotland. He made the trip truly remarkable. We were able to customize the tour to suit our schedule of the sights we wanted to visit. We would recommend this company to anyone looking for a great experience touring Scotland.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

My mother (73), my sister and I took a day trip tour to the highlands with Matthew Wight of Discreet Tours. It was a fabulous day and the hours slid by as he regaled us with history and fun facts of the area and took us down side routes to gorgeous views, places where the big tours could not go which gave us peaceful moments in the highlands countryside. We were free to stare out the window at the ever changing landscape while he safely guided us through twisty narrow roads. The weather favored us, and we had a mostly sunny day... That left me longing for my good camera sadly left at home....Chilly when we paused for pictures and breaks. But so gorgeous. All three of us loved seeing Scotland through a true Scotsman's eyes. We highly recommend Matthew and his team. Thank you for an awesome day!

1  Thank BeArt68
Reviewed 14 March 2018

It was our first time to Scotland and my large family group wanted to see the countryside. We decided to take the 2 day tour of the Highlands after emailing Discreet Scotland and asking what would be best for us with just a few days in Scotland. Matthew was our driver and guide for our tour. We have been on tour with private guides in several countries. I believe that Matthew is the most knowledgeable guide we have ever toured with. His knowledge of Scotland-the countryside, history, etc-is the best! Matthew provided once in a lifetime experiences for our group of 7--stopping at a golf course for pictures for the 2 in our group who could not golf due to weather, letting us take wonderful pictures of the countryside and animals, providing us with wonderful restaurant suggestions. Discreet Scotland tours is the way to see Scotland!

1  Thank Timothy H