“The perfect alternative to hotels”
Review of Oakhill Apartments

Oakhill Apartments
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“The perfect alternative to hotels”
Reviewed 24 April 2012

Greg and the team offer a first class service which is discrete. The appts are very clean and offer all the amenities you could wish for. Parking is easy except at the busiest time.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank ALBERT N
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
  • Thai first
Newcastle, null, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 April 2012

I cannot nothing negative about this apartaments I can just recommend it for everyone. I visit lots of hotels in England, but this left the best impression for me!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Egle D
Reviewed 10 April 2012

My girlfriend and I have just returned from a 2 night stay in the apartments. What can I say really that other reviewers have not said before me. On arrival I was greeted by Greg who was very welcoming and offered assistance in everything from bags to questions. After being shown round the apartment which was upgraded from a 1 bedroom apartment to a 2 bed apartment complimentary we were left to our devices. The local supermarket was 2 minutes away so getting the essentials was easy even though we were gifted these essentials also by oakhill. The location could be construed as being out of the way but in reality it is a short (5min) taxi ride away from the city centre so close enough to enjoy a night out but far enough away for some quiet time. To fault this place you would really need to dig deep and go around the apartment with a magnifying glass etc. We had 1 issue that was resolved quickly and with no hassle at all. The issue was trivial, our dishwasher had a broken piece where the tablet goes and we only reported it because we didn't want anyone thinking it was us. We came Home after a day out and there was a letter lying next to the dishwasher explaining the part was ordered and thanking us for bringing it up. I feel I am rambling in the review but all I would say is if I was returning to Edinburgh I would not stay anywhere else from now on. The city is vibrant and friendly with plenty to do. And oakhill apartments are the cherry on top offering outstanding living at an affordable price with a team of staff who would appear to walk over hot coals to accommodate every guest. Really guys well done I can no thank you enough for the most pleasurable experience. I shall return in the near future and I shall be staying with yourselves as in my opinion there is nowhere like it.

• Stayed April 2012
4 Thank awb2187
Manchester
Reviewed 9 April 2012

Spotlessly clean, modern, spacious and well equipped apartment. Everything is of a high quality and well presented. Extra touches such as the welcome basket (bread, milk, cereal, biscuits), WiFi and Sky TV made for a pleasant stay even with older kids. You could easily park your car outside the apartment and use the excellent bus service to get around the city throughout your stay. The location is handy for local shops (Tesco a couple of minutes walk away), takeaways, pubs and restaurants (The Shore at Leith has a good variety including the Kings Wark). Finally, the staff are very nice people who couldn't have been more helpful.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank John W
Scotland
Reviewed 9 April 2012

We really enjoyed our stay in the Oakhill Apartments which were just off Easter Road in Edinburgh.
Excellent customer service both before we arrived, especially when we requested a slightly earlier check in, much appreciated. Welcome on arrival very friendly and professional.
Apartment very modern decor and spotless. Very cosy surroundings and beautiful kitchen.
Flats are very handy for the city centre by bus or taxi. Very close to Ocean Terminal for shopping and cinema. Very handy large Tesco opposite the block but still a very quiet stay so don't be put off.
Would really like to book again if we get a chance.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends