“A great day with Helen Fraser as a guide.”

Afternoon Tea Tours
Ranked #57 of 216 Tours in Edinburgh
Reviewed 6 April 2012

Helen offers the afternoon tea tour but we did a whole day with her exploring outside the city of Edinburgh. She was wonderful-full of information and was willing to do things our way. Waterfall, castle countryside, etc. She was very careful of my tender knee and planned accordingly. She picked us up at our hotel and returned us there at the end of the day. Thanks for a great day, Helen and I recommend her to everyone who would like to do things their own way in Edinburgh and vicinity.

1  Thank lwaters487

Reviewed 2 April 2012

Helen was fabulous. She not only met our desires and needs, she exceeded them. We spent a day touring the country and seeing castles and palaces...that was the expected. Helen was able to also show us JK Rowlings home, the suspended bridge and more. We were traveling with our teenage daughter, and Helen was able to provide all of us with a very special day!

Reviewed 13 March 2012

For my mothers 60th birthday I took a gamble and engaged Helen and Afternoon Tea Tours to treat my "Mum" to a tour of Edinburgh. As with most things in life, calculated risks can sometimes yield the highest rewards. Helen was everything I could have asked for. She went well above and beyond the call of duty and made my mothers trip to Scotland one of a kind. Its very interesting to see their continued friendship grow. I recently saw an email discussion between the two of them regarding highlights of a Hong Kong trip Mom made months later. Helen is very prideful of her country and will do her best to show you the Scotland that she and her family love so much.

Reviewed 13 March 2012

I had the privelege of traveling to Edinburgh with my husband. However, he was traveling for business, and I would be on my own . Therefore, my son arranged for me to take a tour with Helen. Helen is a lovely person and a great tour guide. She is warm, knowledgable and obviously loves her native Scotland very much. She showed me all the hidden gems of the city, and we had such a wonderful time together that we arranged to have lunch together later in the week. She is now a cherished friend.

Helen does not limit her tours to Edinburgh. She and her husband will take you where ever you'd like to go in their native Scotland.

No matter what you do during your travels, Helen will be the most enriching part of your trip. Do try her. You will not be disappointed!.

Reviewed 18 January 2012

I had such a great time with Helen! She is a wonderful tour guide and an lovely person! I only had one day in Edinburgh and I was definitely glad I spent it with Helen. We spent the day exploring the city together, she knew all the best spots to show me and catered to my interests. All in all she was just really really FUN to hang out with!!!! I couldn't recommend her more!!! I would do another tour with her in a heartbeat, and a longer one!

1  Thank Maggie C