The hotel was perfectly placed on the Royal Mile. It was beautifully decorated and had soft comfortable bedding. We had 2 rooms, the Observatory Suite and a larger suite in the basement. Both were perfect for our needs although the suite in the basement was a little dark with no view. The kitchenette was exactly right for us. We were looking for a fridge, microwave, kettle and cutlery / crockery. There was however a hob and pans should we have wanted to cook.
There were few down points and we would definitely stay again.
The bed in the observatory suite probably needs a new mattress as it slopes, but as I had it to myself I slept on the other side which was fine. There seemed to be a shortage of normal breakfast tea but it could be obtained from reception. The shower did indeed drain very slowly and having read the previous review I am glad I didn't look for a cause!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just off the Royal Mile and near Edinburgh Castle, this boutique hotel boasts luxurious rooms, a gym and a restaurant. There are superb views across Princes Street Gardens. Fraser Suites Edinburgh features designer furniture, iPod docking stations and LCD flat-screen TVs. Luxurious bathrooms have rainfall showers, and the kitchenettes offer a microwave and refrigerator. The Broadsheet Bistro serves breakfast. Dating back to the 1800s, the historic building features bespoke art from the Edinburgh College of Art. Staff at Fraser Suites are friendly and welcoming ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fraser Suites Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Suites Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Fraser Hotel Edinburgh
- Fraser Suites Edinburgh Scotland