All reviews rose street free tea and coffee rooms are small control panel bigger room great location free films air con touch screen bottle opener short stay no window lounge bar porridge bars restaurants standard room continental breakfast
Reviewed 24 September 2018

We stayed here whilst seeing a show at the playhouse, the hotel is very central and has plenty of bars and restaurants close by, we caught the tram from the airport to princess st which is literally less than a 2 minute walk to the hotel, there is bar area which I thought was expensive for both breakfast which is only continental and drinks £10 for a pint of Lager and a vodka with coke !, (there's a weather spoons for breakfast less than a minute away) tea and coffee is free all day long.
check in is quick if you don't get caught up in conversation with the receptionist, the rooms are small but well equipped I'm not sure why people complain, its well advertised and they are absolutely fine, bed was very comfy, free movies on the TV, hair dryer, full size shower room, space for you case, air con/heating, we would definitely stay here again.

Room tip: ask for a room with a window
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2018

I love the premier inn hubs-they are modern, sleek, with very comfy beds. Great value for money, I’ve used them when travelling alone on business trips. The bar area is also light, airy with a nice atmosphere and good deals on food and drink.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 22 September 2018

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

This hotel is in the city centre within a couple of minutes walk from Princes Street. It is an easy walk from Waverley train station and also to the Royal Mile and Castle (steep hill but take North Bridge for a more gradual incline).
The hotel has a lovely modern style and the rooms are compact but the beds are comfortable and the bathroom is an adequate size. I wouldn't want to share the room though as there is very little privacy between the bathroom and bed area.
There was no window on my room and I really missed fresh air, although the fan system was powerful I was coughing quite a lot in the night.
It would be lovely if there were coffee making facilities in the room, but you can get free coffee in the lounge bar attached.
I did not eat in the hotel as there are numerous cafes and bars nearby.
I would recommend this hotel for anyone on a tight budget as the city centre location is worth the sacrifice of a window.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed in many Premier Inns but I personally think this concept is much better. Rooms are perfect for a single person on business. Staff have a brilliant attitude (unlike some Prem Inns) and the breakfast is well perfect in my opinion. This one in Edinburgh is another great example.

Trip type: Travelled on business