What can I say about this place, except, WOW. Yes you could find little faults with it but that would just be being picky. We had booked a 1 bed apartment, but when we got there 2hrs earier then we should of we were told that we had a 2 bed apartment. Walking through our front door that's when we realised that we had picked a brilliant place to stay to celebrate our anniversary. Lovely fitted kitchen, open planned living room. Two bedrooms one en suite. The staff on the front were very helpful and friendly. Now for the bad bit. After checking out I went to the bank to withdraw some money but noticed I had no money in my account. Cutting a long explanation short I find out that Princes Street Suites had taken out the cost of my stay again. After a 10min phone call to the place they excepted their mistake. Only to find out that it could take 3 days to return my money. Totally spoiling my 2nd day up in Edinburgh. Would I stay here again yes would be the answer even though I had a bad experience over the money
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location, space and service make Princes Street Suites a modern Edinburgh classic. Whether you check in for two nights or two weeks you'll enjoy the unrivaled space to entertain, work or simply relax that these superb award winning serviced apartments have to offer. You can choose from our luxurious three bedroom penthouse with views of Edinburgh Castle and Arthurs Seat to our spacious studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Princes Street Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Princes Street Suites At 16 Waterloo Place Hotel Edinburgh
- Princes Street Suites Edinburgh, Scotland