We stayed at Millers 64 during Christmas 2011, and we had a wonderful and peaceful time.
Even though Edinburgh is a busy city, Millers 64 is really peaceful. The breakfast was delicious with home made yogurt and jams and a great selection of hot breakfast to choose from.
In our room there were home made cookies.
The friendly atmosphere and calmness of the house really made us relax, and we will definitely return next time we come to Edinburgh.
Mette and Nicolai - Denmark
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Edinburgh, Millers64 offers unique bed and breakfast accommodation in an extensively upgraded beautiful Victorian house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and EaseMyTrip so you can book your Millers 64 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millers 64 Hotel Edinburgh
- Millers 64 Edinburgh, Scotland