Stayed three nights in June on the recommendation of other tripadviser reviewers. Booked two twin rooms. A bit noisy from the room up above but otherwise very good value for money. Didn't know about Premier Inns good night sleep promise but it is the structure of the building to blame. Try upstairs for less noise. The co-op do wonderful breakfast items and we got online discount vouchers for 20% off at the Bell Tree restaurant next door. Nice food and so handy after a day out. Could have done with a comfy chair in the room and a word of greeting from the staff on the desk would have been nice. Very good location with the shops and restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the outskirts of Dundee at the border with Angus, conveniently located for visiting the city centre as well as the local towns of Broughty Ferry, Carnoustie, Monifieth, Arbroath & Forfar. Local attractions include sandy beaches, championship golf courses, award winning visitor attractions and country parks. The hotel is in a new village, next door to the Bell Tree restaurant and across the road from a small row of shops which includes a pharmacy, hairdressers & bakers. Double, twin and family rooms are available, with our family rooms suitable for a maximum of two adults and two children, a limited number of cots are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Dundee East Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dundee East Hotel Dundee
- Premier Inn Dundee East Hotel Scotland