All reviewselemis toiletriesmaster suitebooked a junior suiterubber duckexceptional hotelgreat family hotelthe lack of air conditioningfree parking for guestsbooking directtay bridgethe rooms were niceswimming poolhotel is modernexcellent bathroomcorner roomkipperslovely break
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

My Mum was given a massage voucher for her birthday but called up to change it to afternoon tea so I could join her.
We went to the gym, pool, Jacuzzi etc (steam room was out of order) then got dressed. The changing rooms have hairdryers, straightners, showers, lockers & towels. Showers have gel, shampoo & conditioner.
Afternoon tea was great. We don't drink tea or coffee so were given soft drinks instead. First out was the savoury selection. Cheese scones with chilli jam, sausage rolls, haggis balls & sandwiches.
Sweet selection included macarons, strawberry tarts, marmalade scones, Dundee cake, carrot cake & chocolate cake. Loads of food for 2 people so we each got a doggy bag away.
All staff friendly & helpful, in particular foreign girl and young guy who we later saw on the bar.
Definitely recommend

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Lyndsey G, Front Office Manager at Apex City Quay Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear T725

Thank you for taking the time top share your feedback with us following your recent spa and afternoon tea experience.

I am delighted to read that you and your Mum had such a positive experience and that our friendly and helpful team made a positive impact on your stay.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Apex City Quay in the near future.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Good helpful friendly staff, good facilities and very cenral to visit theatres as well as St. Andrews and other seaside areas. Good spa in hotel , junior suite very good value for money... I would highly recommend

Stayed: May 2018

Dear Karin B

Thank you for sharing your feedback following your recent stay with us here at Apex City Quay.

I am pleased to read that our central location was useful for your visit and that you had a comfortable stay in one of our junior suites. Thank you for your kind comments regarding our friendly and helpful staff, customer service is our business and reading your feedback is very rewarding.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

In your review using the word excellent instead of exceptional would have given the hotel a higher. rating. Excellent happens often, exceptional is rarer.
An excellent stay in a perfect location, thank you.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear fife2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback following your recent stay with us for the EIS AGM.

I am delighted to read that you had an excellent stay with us and hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely meal with my family.
The food was lovely and well presented.
The staff are really lovely thoughtful people and go an extra-mile for you and your family.
Especial thank to Robbie at the bar, Rhea and Georgia and I think the kitchen team that cook and prepare / present the food do a fabulous job. It really made my families day. Thank you. :o)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear THED0CT0R

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback following your recent dining experience in our Metro Brasserie.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your meal and that our team made such a positive impact on your experience.

I hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Apex City Quay in the near future.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Wonderful stay - really couldn't have been any better.
Friendly, helpful staff and immaculate, well presented rooms. Food fab too.
Thank you Apex City Quay Hotel and Spa for a super stay and will look forward to making another date soon!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear lintyloo16

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at Apex City Quay and for taking the time to share your feedback.

I am delighted to read that you had such a comfortable stay with us in one of our newly refurbished bedrooms and that our friendly and helpful team made such a positive impact on your stay.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.