“First Family Indian meal”
Review of Goa

Goa
Ranked #71 of 400 Restaurants in Dundee
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I went with my parents, husband and kids, we had the pre-theatre dinner which was great value for money, the kids meals were huge. We have never taken the kids out for an Indian meal before, it was a massive success, my son had a curry and hasn't stopped raving about it ever since. It was a very clean place, it had a really nice atmosphere and the staff couldn't do enough for us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you are in a hurry - don't order a takeaway here. Phoned at 4.50 pm to pick up at 6 pm. Got it at 6.45!!! No apology or offer to deduct anything from costs. Just as well the food was good when we eventually got it.
Loads of other people waiting as well.
Not good enough.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We visited Goa for my husbands birthday, the food was brilliant but the service was really poor, they are more focused on their food deliveries than the customers sitting in their restaurant, we waited for over 30 minutes to be served with our meals, this has put me off. I would phone for a delivery before I visited the restaurant again!!

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Myself and my husband ordered an Indian takeaway from them last night.... I now have food poisoning and have had to take a day of work as severely ill!

All I’d eaten previously that day was toast so I 100% know that the food poisoning is from their food. Disgusting!!dirty!!

1  Thank Kmp83
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

I had read the mixed reviews and noted that whilst the customer service was not always good, the food was. Unfortunately the service was largely indifferent (the was one male who is perhaps the front of house manager who was congenial) and sometimes brusque and impatient including repeatedly trying to remove food which was not finished. I expected more from the food. The restaurant was very busy but we waited a very long time for the main course. Whilst my friends were happy with their food, I ordered monkfish and it was over cooked (unpleasant candy floss texture) and had a floury off putting sauce over the top. I barely touched it. There was no enquiry with me as to whether everything was ok and I would have been honest if there had been.