Just returned from a training event at Kingennie and it was brilliant. Wonderful lodges, great food, lovely surroundings. Our training course was made perfect by the excellent attention and most smiley manner of Carlo for whom nothing was to much trouble. I don't fish or golf but you don't need to to have a great time here - I guess if you do its the double icing on the cake. I only live a few miles away but I would certainly consider staying here just for a weekends downtime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are looking for an activity holiday with family and friends, a romantic short break, the perfect wedding venue, or somewhere to celebrate that special event, Forbes of Kingennie Country Resort has it all. With top-class golf and fishing on the estate, the peaceful and unspoiled environment is also home to some of the very best luxury woodland and lochside lodges in Scotland. Its location makes it the perfect spot to explore Scotland's glorious countryside or play a round or two at the world's best know golf courses nearby. Conference and business meetings and events are all catered for, while sister company Corporate Kingennie can create memorable and effective team building or corporate days out. In the heart of the countryside, Forbes of Kingennie Country Resort nevertheless enjoys easy access to major towns and cities. Dundee is only 6 miles away, while Edinburgh, Perth and Aberdeen are within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Forbes of Kingennie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Forbes Of Kingennie Hotel Dundee
- Forbes Of Kingennie Dundee, Scotland