All reviews cup of tea on arrival home made cakes warm welcome water bowl homemade biscuits in the room recommending places to eat offered a hot drink one night great hosts cooked breakfast extra touches plenty of choice for breakfast room was spotless excellent breakfast long drive the ground floor
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Brilliant overnight stay in this B&B. Our hosts welcomed us with a pot of tea and delicious home baking. Very helpful advice as to where to eat in the evening. Very clean, comfortable room with a great ensuite bathroom. Extensive breakfast menu to select from and order for the following morning and no problem about having breakfast earlier than the set time. A very good night’s sleep.
Seriously looking at spending a couple of days in Moffat so that we can stay at no. 29 again.
Highly recommended.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Lovely B&B it was spotlessly clean and wellcomiing.It was just off the High St and we were able to park across the road.we were able to book in early after a long drive North and were given tea and home made cakes and biscuits on arrival. Breakfast was at a time to suit us and was very well cooked. We wish we had been able to spend more nights there.

Room Tip: We were on the ground floor with plenty of space.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed here on our way up to the Isle of Skye. Given a cup of tea and cake upon arrival which after a long journey was very much appreciate. Lovely clean and well furnished room with a great shower. Definitely recommend.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2018

Dawn and Mark gave us a warm welcome with a hot drink and even gluten free snacks for me. The room was comfortable and decorated very nicely with lovely added touches in the room. Powerful shower, everything you would need in the room. I would highly recommend if you are in Moffat. Thank you for making my husband and I feel so welcome. Lovely breakfast too again with gluten free options for me.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MarieM2795
Reviewed 4 August 2018

Stayed overnight on my way to Yorkshre & again on my way back. It's on a quiet street, but a stones throw from the shops & pubs. A warm welcome awaits with coffee, homemade cake & biscuits & a big fuss made of Tillie, my dog, who got her photo on their Facebook page as do all canine visitors. The room was tasteful & well-appointed with a generous basket of tea & coffee, plenty of towels & a comfortable bed. Breakfast is delicious, cooked to the time you choose the night before & with the choices you also decide the night before which works very well. I've already booked to stay there in October on my next trip to Yorkshire; there is only one dog-friendly room & I want to make sure of getting it!

Room Tip: Dog friendly room has tiled floor
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo