“Absolutely Fantastic Steak!”

Claudios Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 24 Restaurants in Moffat
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Family run Italian Restaurant Established in 1996.Serving freshly prepared pastas, pizzas, steaks as well as a seasonal menu.Daily two course Happy hour menu available for £10.95 15% off all carryouts Now serving lunches daily from 12pm-2.30pm
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Myself and my partner had the fillet steaks and both were cooked to perfection, mine was Medium Well and my partner's Medium Rare. The tomatoes they come with - so juicy and sweet and also I would strongly recommend the Diane Sauce for the steak!
Starters we had the Garlic Mushroom Bruscetta and the Rice Balls with Bolognese (excuse the spellings, I am not Italian lol).

Service was great too, cannot recommend this place enough if you're in the area!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I absolutely love Claudios , go regular and never had bad service or food! Very friendly staff that go out there way to make your visit that bit extra .

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Food seriously not authentic italian, this is the only time my wife has ever refused to eat pasta!

Can you imagine a good self respecting italian chef cooking a pizza with haggis in it?

Moffat is a fantastic place and we will come back but, we will not frequent this sham!

Typically- should you deep fry pizza?
Deep fry mars bars?
Or stick to a good old scottish restaurant- you choose

16  Thank Alan W
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We have been here a few times now and have never been disappointed. The food was excellent as ever and the staff super helpful. We had gone here for my 'birthday dinner' and I really didn't want to go anywhere but Claudio's. The pasta, the garlic breads and the Birra Moretti made it an excellent birthday and we can't wait to go back again. My only suggestion would be to move those 2 uncomfortable bulky chairs, not ideal seating for someone with bad joints and under 5' ft 4'' !! Overall an fantastic night ... thanks again.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent food great service lovely atmosphere and lots of gluten free alternatives. I’m also dairy free so perhaps that could be added in the menu as well along with puddings?