“Girls Night Out”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Girls Night Out”
Reviewed 16 September 2012

I was out for dinner with 6 of my friends who don't get the opportunity to get out for dinner together that often, from arrival the staff were very attentive, as girls do we were very busy chatting and we were very slow in ordering which was not a problem for the staff, I had king scallops on baby black pudding with smoked haddock cream chive sauce with mashed potato and rocket, it was absolutely stunning and the rest of the girls were equally impressed with there choices, I will definitely be returning to this restaraunt again some time soon.

1 Thank Cross14
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Dumfries, United Kingdom
“Anniversary meal”
Reviewed 27 August 2012

We went as a family of 6 adults & 1 child for a anniversary meal. Everyone was delighted with their meal except me. I had veal in parmesan breadcrumbs, the coating was very thick & no taste to it, the veal had a bit too much fat on it for my liking. My roast potatoes were reheated & tasted stale. Maybe I was just unlucky. I will go back some other time & try something else. The wine was very nice. Service was a bit slow, although staff were very helpfull & pleasant.

Dumfries, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Donna's Birthday”
Reviewed 25 August 2012

Really good food and nice atmosphere the fillet steak was cooked to perfection as was the pasta prices were reasonable not over the top like some restaurant only down side is it really need air condition for those rare summer days,but this will not stop us going back

Crewe, United Kingdom
“A good night”
Reviewed 16 August 2012

Brilliant food, first class service by excellent staff. Comfortable surroundings. Would go again when in the area and would recommend to any one as a first class italian restruant.

Visited August 2012
Kilmarnock
“Girlie get together”
Reviewed 8 August 2012

We ate in this restaurant 30 years ago on many a celebratory girls night out and were delighted to see that although the ownership, menu and decor have changed, the food and atmosphere were just like old times.
The menu had a good selection and all seven of us enjoyed our food.
Those who had starters found the portions generous and struggled to fininsh the maincourse. I had Chicken Parmesan dish and it was delicious.
Our service was attentive and all our meals were served without too much delay.
I note they do an early bird menu hopefully I can give that a try next time.