All reviews town centre stayed here whilst touring scotland nice dining room off street parking young girl bed linen the main house would definitely stay here again walking distance nice breakfast single room b and b guest house room was large cooked breakfast colin
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Clean, comfy and nice breakfast served at a time that suited is well. Coffee was particularly good! Friendly owner who was happy to accommodate us as best he could and was happy for us to get a take away in for tea. All you want in a b&b. Will go back if I'm back in Dumfries.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights over new year. I was phoned by the owner, Colin, a day or so before our visit to sort a room change out which was very helpful of him. Arrived too early to check in the room so went to town for lunch. The room was a twin (3) which was only one available when booking so we just pushed beds together! Comfortable,warm, clean room. Comfy beds. Tea/coffee, tv. Small bathroom, lovely hotel powerful shower though the water was very slow to drain away. A very good breakfast with also fruit ,cereals etc. We were looked after very well and would use this guest house again. Many thanks.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

I was in Dumfries seeing friends close by and stayed on price and access for rest of my trip. Very friendly owner great value for money and comfortable room with excellent WiFi. I would recommend a visit.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 October 2016

Conveniently situated , literally 2 minutes from the railway situation , and 5 minutes stroll into town , and with on site off road parking. Warm welcome from Colin , the owner , and handy map of town available for first time visitors. Breakfast order is a sheet that you complete the night before , showing also the time that you require - system works well , and you get prompt service in the morning , and a great breakfast - tea , cereals etc. are self service. Stayed in annex , and unlike a previous reviewer the wifi worked well , though there was a booster in place , which could be new. All in all , a very pleasant experience , and would not hesitate to stay there again.

Room Tip: Annex is really quiet , slept like logs!
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2016

I visit Dumfries at least once a year and this is the best B&B accommodation I have came across. The annex room I stayed in was very clean and warm. The shower had good pressure and was piping hot. The owner Colin was very helpful and the staff were very friendly. I would really recommend this place to anyone.

Room Tip: The annex suited me fine. Very quiet with your own front door
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends