“Lovely cafe”
Review of Apples for Jam

Apples for Jam
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Melrose
Reviewed 9 November 2022 via mobile

Amazing little cafe. Food is always incredible and fresh, lovely selection of local products. Staff are friendly and very accommodating. Would recommend to anyone visiting the town.

Date of visit: October 2022

Reviewed 29 August 2022 via mobile

This cafe provides simple food.done well - bagels, soup etc.
The inside seating is quite cramped but comfortable, but we had to sit outside with the dog.
The service was prompt and pleasant.

Reviewed 29 August 2022 via mobile

My parents and I went for some breakfast we decided on a simple bacon bagel it was delicious bacon was delicious as was the poppy seed bagel and the delicious chutney which was offered . The lovely chef came out personally to chat to us as we sat like Parisians in the our door area

Reviewed 28 August 2022

My wife and I visited Apples for Jam 2 weeks ago. What a lovely place and great food and drink. I had a chive scone with chutney. Absolutely scrumptious! Totally different to any other scone that I've had and a bargain price. Without a doubt, the best scone of the year, even decade and maybe millenium so far. The staff were friendly and it was spotlessly clean. The rest of the menu was attractive and I really wish I had bought stuff to take away. I can't wait to put that right!

Reviewed 22 July 2022 via mobile

Great atmosphere, attention to detail, good menus at both Melrose and Earlston cafes. Reasonable prices and tasty food with good coffee. Staff friendly, helpful and professional. A good holiday and local cafe for all day eating. Sorry to miss the dinner event next week!

Date of visit: July 2022