US$ 91
  • Bar/Lounge
US$ 130
US$ 117
  • Restaurant
Strathnaver Guest House(Oban)(Great Value!)
US$ 79
1,069 results
All reviewsjacuzzi bathsea viewbuffet stylesea frontbar menulovely hotelparking is limitedmain buildinghotel barfirst floorsingle roomtown centrestreet parkingnight stayhotel is situatedparking spacekippers
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

We had an overnight stay in the hotel, staff were friendly and attentive. Nice size rooms, clean and airy. Breakfast was good quality and plentiful.
Only problem and it will get worse is parking, only space for around 6 cars, on street parking was available but parking meters have been installed and will shortly become active. Are the local council trying to deter visitors? We certainly won’t return if not guaranteed parking.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
MGM_Muthu_Hotels, Front Office Manager at Best Western Muthu Queens Oban Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Thank you for your review of our hotel, parking is limited because of our stunning location along the Esplanade. We do advise that on street parking is also available and will only be payable during the day.

I am please that you enjoyed the rest of your stay and hope that you will come back and visit us in the near future. I will pass on your comments to our staff.

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Hotel situated right on seafront. Check in easy and offered a room with a Seaview for an extra £20. Room was very nice with Super king size bed- jacuzzi bath and kettle with tea- coffee. Short walk into Oban town centre. breakfast next morning little bit chaotic but there may have been a coach party in- breakfast itself was very nice with cooked options or cereal, yoghurt etc. Would stay here again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
MGM_Muthu_Hotels, Front Office Manager at Best Western Muthu Queens Oban Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

I am glad we were able to make your short stay with us enjoyable and I hope that we will be able to welcome you back for a longer stay to relax and enjoy all that the hotel and Oban has to offer.

We are always happy to offer an upgrade if available and our sea view rooms have some of the best views in Oban.

Reviewed 11 May 2018

My husband and I enjoyed a relaxing weekend at the hotel, the rooms are very spacious and have enough room for your clothes, the bathroom has a spa bath which was great, all little toiletries,kettle and tea and coffee. The view from our room 42 looked over the bay, we had lovely weather for the first two days. The walk into town is about 20-25 minutes where there is a few shops and restaurants and bars. Would definitely recommend this hotel to friends.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 4th floor have better views.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope we will be able to welcome you to the hotel in the future. We have been lucky with our weather over the last few weeks and Oban is always at its best in the Sunshine.

Best regards

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Firstly, no room in the car park. Construction work going on at front of building. Room was dated, but a nice Scottish welcome in the room(iron bru and some tablet). Windows in the room (no2) didn’t close properly and there was a noisy extraction equipment just outside the window, thankfully it didn’t run all night.
Jaquizi bath didn’t work and the hot water must’ve been close to boiling point.
Bed was comfortable and I had a great nights sleep.
Breakfast was awful.
Girl at reception was very pleasant and helpful.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank PaulMNewry

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay, I am sorry we did not meet all your expectations. We do have limited car parking due to our location but on street parking is also available close to the hotel. We were getting new signage at the front of the hotel and this is complete now.

I have noted your points regarding maintenance and this has been passed on to our team to rectify, our Jacuzzi baths have an on/off switch that I am sorry we did not point our to you during your stay.

I hope you will join us again in the future.

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Myself and daughter stayed bank holiday weekend whilst attending the area finals in highland dancing. The room was clean comfy and daughter was chuffed to see a Jacuzzi bath in our bathroom which was great after 2 days of dancing. The breakfast was fab a buffet style help yourself to how much u would like. If we qualify for finals next may then I will definitely opt for staying with you again. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Would recommend.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your review of our hotel and I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. A large number of our rooms have the Jacuzzi bath and I am sure after a great day of dancing this was great for your daughter.

We hope to see you back with us next year for the festival if not before.