Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 119
Rudha-Na-Craige(Inveraray)
  • Breakfast included
2,648 results
All reviewscourse taster menuloch fyneleisure facilitieshot tubsteam rooma la carte menucrerar hotelrelaxing breakset menulovely hoteldb bboth nightsnight breakrestaurant staffthe general managervenisongeorge hotel
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

We had mixed emotions about our stay; the room had a super comfy bed but carpet was threadbare and some of the fixtures and fittings were lacking but in reality nothing to upset us too much.
Just as well we had a deal to include dinner as restaurant prices really quite expensive and fixed menu choices were quite restrictive; main courses were sent back as were at best lukewarm but 2nd attempt was better. Service staff were all very nice.
Spa and pool facilities were good and given it is a lovely town and great location we enjoyed our stay overall.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 December 2017

Our 5th Christmas at Loch Fyne and yet again, Marc and the team have done it again.
I think on the whole the food was better this time. That's not to say it was bad before but I think the new Chef is a keeper.
All being well we will be back next year but with a couple of stays before then I hope.
I just love this hotel. It has become a home from home for me and I can't give it higher praise than that.
Well done Team Gardner. Mega stars all of you.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 December 2017

Went for my birthday treat and had a great day, full use of the pool and other spa bits and pieces (i.e. sauna, steam room, hot tub) The package we got also included a half hour massage or facial. The massage was great. And then all topped off by a really top notch afternoon tea. Added plus was the slippers and dressing gowns included in the spa package, which (as someone who doesn't often go to spa's) made me feel really fancy. Really great day out and the price was excellent. Thinking about doing it again next year.
Extra plus is the lovely view of the loch from the pool!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights fri sat 8th &9th Dec to celebrate my 40th birthday. We have stayed here on 3 previous occasions and we contacted hotel direct to try and get a special deal. We got what turned out to be the same as most internet deals even though we booked it 3 months in advance which was slightly disappointing. The hotel has a sentimental value to us personally and we had a great weekend but I did feel a bit disappointed. On arrival was good, pleasant, room not quite ready but we had lunch and couple of drinks, ended up spending all day and had our inclusive evening meal at night. Food was ok, not everyone's cup of tea but very nice. Second day was a bit disappointing as dinner was very slow and we felt we were a bit of an inconvenience, a big party going on at the same time(I believe marc and the staff) so we were a bit forgotten about and our meal took twice as long! There was not one mention of my birthday or anything personal! My partner is 50 next year and we were thinking of going away as a family maybe 8-10 people but I think I would go elsewhere as I was a bit disappointed! Sorry Marc, wasn't looking for anything for free but a wee bit recognition at least especially when u read other reviews!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 December 2017

This is our 5th time staying here,a warm welcome as always.
Room was clean and warm ,with a tray of chocolate covered strawberries waiting to be munched.
The food as alway was outstanding,a 6 course taster menu every evening and a huge breakfast.
We booked a couples spa weekend with treatments included,also you have the use of the pool,hot tub,sauna and steam room.
The weather is always the same each time we’ve been,wet,wet,wet,it must be because we go in spring and autumn
One just puts on the waterproofs and wellies and enjoy
Looking forward to next Easter
The hotel staff are welcoming and always polite

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple