“Well presented house in quiet area”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Brodie86
Singapore, Singapore
“Well presented house in quiet area”
Reviewed 7 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015
person found this review helpful

We enjoyed our stay at Friarsfield Mews. It was like a home from home. All four bedrooms beautifully furnished and comfortable. Kitchen diner is well equipped and modern and there is a spacious living room also. There was a lovely study room with lots of information on Aberdeen and books to read on the subject. Large utility room with washing machine and tumble drier allows you to get the chores done and close the door on it all! We really enjoyed using the wifi, we'd never been provided this before at a self-catering holiday, so felt very spoiled! Although it was too cold to enjoy the garden, it is private and can imagine it would be great to sit out in during the summer. Outside the road is quiet and our children enjoyed going on their scooters on the pavements. There is a playground nearby for children to enjoy. This property is a real find, we had been looking to stay somewhere like this before when visiting Aberdeen in the past. The manager Alison was very kind and helpful making this a most enjoyable stay.

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
JRStanbro...
London, United Kingdom
“Fabulous stay”
Reviewed 14 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015

I booked last minute to stay here and was amazed at how cheap it was for Aberdeen! The owner (what a lovely lady) met me and showed me around and gave me the key and WOW! What a place, stunning - looks can sometimes be deceiving, but not in this case!! The living room furniture was comfortable, everything I could possibly need was in the kitchen and the bed was so comfortable, it was quite the effort to leave! I can't comment on the wifi as I didn't use it, but it was advertised as the super fast one and I have no reason to be it wouldn't be. Thank you so much for such a lovely stay - I will be back & for longer next time!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The decoration was impeccable and all the furniture was so comfortable!
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing