“Helpful staff”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was standing to be served and the assistant took my order and noticed i might struggle with my two children she then asked another member of staff to carry my tray to my seat...that's what u call service ..food rating was ace ..I ordered 2 kids meal and a classic burger and chips ..the burger was chunky and juicy and chips ace overall worth a visit ..

Reviewed 26 February 2018

This is a self service cafe in a shopping mall but good value for money. There are various breakfast options. We opted for 5 items and you get to choose what you would like. Service is slick and food is ok, not at all greasy. It’s a bit of a production line on a Saturday morning but filled a hole.

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

All cakes looked and tasted like they had been bought in the creamy tomato pasta was as bland as warm water the staff were rude and I paif for the pleasure! Nothing here is Italian and they have a cheek to claim they are!! Not even the coffee was made by hand, it came from a machine! So this was my second and last visit!

Reviewed 19 December 2017

The food on offer at Di Maggio’s was standard Pastas and burgers, with some nice desserts. It was well prepared and tasty, and the price was reasonable. Service was efficient.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch with my son and having never tried it before I opted for the pasta pizza combo, pasta was lovely macaroni cheese and mustard flavour was evident and really lifted the dish, the pizza though freshly cooked was a bit tasteless and wasn't the most pleasant
Son had a panini and enjoyed it though it was served so hot it took ages to cool enough to eat. Not perhaps as cheap eats as I first thought but I'd defo try it again