“Never disappointing!!”

Ranked #457 of 711 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Our restaurant is centrally located to visit the city’s museum and art gallery. We offer delicious, modern italian dining to both visitors and Aberdeen locals.
Reviewed 26 July 2012

Great little branch of the popular chain restaurant which never disappoints. Centrally located which is great for either lunch or dinner or just dessert! The pizza, dough balls and bruschetta are excellent and if there are ever any issues the pleasant staff are always willing to fix things quickly and politely. The desserts are also very good and the restaurant on the whole is good value for money.

Reviewed 8 July 2012

Friendly and helpful staff, a great environment for young families, and those with older children and teens. The pizza was delicious, and the desserts were phenomenal. Would definitely recommend this to everyone!

Reviewed 5 July 2012

I thought I'd give this place a try as I had business just next door, - and I'm glad that I did! I'll be honest though, if it's a rustic Italian atmosphere that you're looking for, you won't find it here. The decor is fairly neutral and minimalistic and there's too much light from the glass ceiling to generate any real ambience. Having said that, the staff are friendly and efficient, and the "Romana Pizza's" are in a different class from most Aberdeen's other "so-called" genuine Italian pizza's that I've tried. All washed down with a large glass of refreshing real lemonade, I was more than happy to pay a little more than average for an excellent lunchtime treat.

Reviewed 18 June 2012

Ate here this weekend. Been here many times before and received much better service. There was just something lacking this time. Didn't seem to be enough staff on to deal with the tables. We sat about 15 minutes before a drinks order was taken and sat with starter plates finished for over 10 minutes before these were cleared. There was nothing wrong with the food - it was top notch as always.

Our waitress (red haired girl) was very nice and is a credit to the place. We noticed a couple who got up and left after having been sat at a table for 20 minutes with nobody acnowledging them or even taking a drinks order.

Would this stop me going back to this restaurant? Possibly - I'd now more than likely choose the Pizza Express at the top of Union Street.

1  Thank Stewart C
Reviewed 1 June 2012 via mobile

Had a meatball pizza. The Pizza itself was amazing, the meatballs were really dry. If I'd just had a margarhita it would've been perfect. Was seated in the upstairs dining room, so service was a bit slow.

Would go back again, just wouldn't have the meatballs.