Was caught wandering in N. Ireland, and as darkness closed in found myself in need of a place to sleep for the night. Drove by the Belfray, turned around, and man, what luck. The room was awesome, clean, newly refurbished. The service was just right, friendly, knowledgeable. The morning "Full Irish" was massive!
Unless you have a car, Derry is too far away to get to. Derry a fantastic, a really interesting city well worth a day to stroll/explore. Do go to N. Ireland, it's incredible, the people are fantastic, and the natural beauty defies words.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the Faughan Valley countryside just 3 miles from Londonderry city centre is the stylish 4 star Belfray Country Inn.All 19 bedrooms Bedrooms are well-furnished and have comfortable beds with memory foam to ensure a good nights sleep,a plasma TV and free WiFi. Car parking is also complimentary.Our rooms are easily adaptable to offer a choice of accommodation from family rooms to our popular Executive rooms. Our stylish Belfray Bistro serves food all day, every day, and hosts live evening entertainment at the weekend.Weddings and conferences are also catered for in our lavish Ballroom which has tiered levels, own lighting and sound system.The Belfray is ideally located for The Historic Walled City, the beautiful North Antrim Coast or the scenery of Donegal. The Belfray Country Inn is the closest hotel to Altnagelvin Hospital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Expedia so you can book your The Belfray Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Belfray Country Hotel Derry
- The Belfray Country Inn Derry, Northern Ireland