All reviews from start to finish first class wedding reception sunday carvery second to none mr mrs amazing hotel bridal suite top class next morning family wedding an overnight stay main course food was lovely northern ireland saturday night belfry
Reviewed 8 April 2018

Stayed here for 2 nights in April as I had won a FB competition run by Visit Derry.
Thank you very much to Management for arranging an extra bed in the Bridal Suite for our 12 year-old son. What a gorgeous room and plenty space for luggage etc. The bathroom was spotlessly clean and very modern and my husband loved the huge bath as he is 6'2". Lots of parking spaces right outside the door which was a bonus. Breakfast is served in a beautiful room and was waitress service which was lovely and not the usual buffet for a change. The breakfast was delicious and lots of choice.
The food in The Bistro was totally amazing - the first night we had 3 courses from the set menu and I had a delicious cocktail. The food was so enjoyable and the staff were extremely helpful, attentive and polite that we decided to eat here on the second night from the a la carte menu - again, we were not disappointed and had 3 courses each. Would definitely come and stay here again in the future - we visit Ireland regularly as my husband is Irish so a trip to The Belfray will definitely be on our agenda again soon.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
belfray, General Manager at The Belfray Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Dear Gillianoc1
Thank you very much for your detailed review following your stay with us. I am delighted you enjoyed enjoyed all aspects of your stay and i appreciate your kind comments on our rooms, our food and the service you received from our staff.
I will share your kind review with all the team and we look forward to welcoming you back again on your next visit.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We visited the restaurant for lunch on a day out with kids on Easter break. Gorgeous restaurant and food was fabulous,best lunch we've had in a long time! The staff were very friendly and efficient. We definitely will be back.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
belfray, General Manager at The Belfray Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear SiobhanM1411

Thank you for choosing the Belfray Country Inn for your Easter family lunch. I am pleased you enjoyed the dining experience with us and the service you received from our staff.

I am glad that you will be definitely be back and we look forward to looking after you again.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed here Sunday 18th march in room 103. Very clean rooms and well appointed. We had the carvary dinner, 2 courses for £14 ish, it was fabulous! The cooked breakfast the next morning was one of best I've ever had and the hotel staff are very friendly. Highly recommend.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank amanda h

Dear Amanda

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your review. I appreciate your kind comments on our rooms, the service you received from our staff and our food in particular the carvery and breakfast. I will be delighted to share your kind review with the team and thank you also for your high recommendation. Look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

My friend and I stayed here for one night on 20/3/18. A little bit out of the city but accessable via taxi. Quick check in at reception lift a little bit small but can understand it's an old building. We were on the 3rd floor room was clean,comfy and serviceable for one night. We booked a table in the bistro the meal was delicious,service was excellent. We didn't sleep well the walls are really thin and the couple on the left side of us were extremely noisy to the point we could hear every word they said but it quieten down around 2am. Breakfast was lovely no buffet served at your table hot and fresh couldn't fault it. Definitely worth a visit great value for money

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Dawn

Many thanks for taking the time to review your stay with us and indeed for choosing to stay at the Belfray Country Inn. I am pleased you found the room to be clean and comfy and that you enjoyed your meal in the Bistro. The team will appreicate your kind comments on the service they provided to you.
I would like to apologise for the noisey guests next to you, had you contacted reception we could have resolved this allowing you to have a comfortable nights sleep.
Our breakfast is cooked fresh to order and i am pleased you enjoyed it.
Thank you again for your review and i am glad you found your stay to be great value and i hope we can welcome you back againg soon

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Rooms are amazing, food is nice and very friendly staff, few snacks and coffee or tea with kettle in your room. Beds are very comfy, can take a bath too will definately recomend to friends. Thanks. And will add more pictures later.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
belfray, General Manager at The Belfray Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear Erik N
Than k you do much for choosing to stay with us and for your very good review. I appreciate your kind comments on our rooms, our food and the service you received from our friendly staff. Thank you also for your kind recommendation and i hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.