Waterfoot Hotel(Derry)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 164
US$ 96
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 122/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 212
US$ 133
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 151/night.

US$ 106
US$ 103
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$ 111
Hotels.com
Arkle House Bed and Breakfast(Derry)(Great Value!)
US$ 108
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 52
US$ 84
Agoda.com
  • Free Internet
All reviewscabaret showfrom start to finishfirst classwedding receptionsunday carverysecond to nonemr mrsamazing hotelbridal suitefood was amazingtop classnext morningcouldn't do enoughsaturday nightstaff were excellentmain coursean overnight stay
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

My friend and myself feeling hungry and decided to call into the belfry for a bit too eat. The waiter showed us to a table after he came and asked for a drink order so after that the waiter asked us were. We ready to order after ordering I met Geraldine who is the G.M she is such a nice lady and she is more than helpful good manners and keeps all in order.
I must say that the service is second to none, as the staff are very well trained and good at the work, I must say compliments to the Chef,
After food eaten all paid I must say that I shall be back
Regards Sean Murphy.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank John M
belfray, General Manager at The Belfray Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Dear Sean
Thank you for choosing to call in for a bite to eat. I am pleased to read that you had enjoyed the service from Geraldine and the team and i will most certainly pass on your compliments to our Head Chef. I will share your kind comments with all he team and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

With best regards
Rodney

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Several of us met up at a retirement do for a colleague. Afternoon tea with special provision for my gluten free requirements. Lovely experience. Staff excellent. Would recommend to anyone. Different experience.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Margaret B
belfray, Front Office Manager at The Belfray Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

Dear " Margaret B"

We very much appreciate you taking the time to post your review following your recent visit to the Bistro @ The Belfray Country Inn for Afternoon Tea.

We cater for all dietary requirements & endeavour to meet the needs of all our guests.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Belfray in the near future.

Regards,

David JW Pollock
Front of House Manager

Reviewed 4 November 2017

For years I have driven past The Belfray on my way to Donegal and often wondered what it was like. Well thanks to Hurricane Ophelia and an enforced few days in Derry while waiting for the next flight home I got the opportunity and am so thankful to Ophelia.

Arrived mid afternoon and was warmly welcomed. Quick and efficient check in and up to my room and such a pleasant room it was. The room was nicely laid out, well decorated and spotlessly clean. It's such a pleasure to have a hotel room with a small sofa to sit on rather than the standard upright chair or having to lounge on the bed. The room was well stocked with coffee etc as well as iron and dressing gowns. The bathroom was an ideal size, again spotlessly clean and plenty of hot water.

Having rested after a days sightseeing in Derry I went down to the Bistro for what I intended to be a light meal. That didn't last long! Started with a Goat's Cheese tart that was one of the best I've had and I've had a good few! The belly pork was the dish of the day and what a dish. Good size portions, excellently cooked and served with a cauliflower mash and potato croquette. A real treat. A very nice cheesecake all washed down with an excellent pint.

Throughout the meal the service was excellent, warm and friendly but not over the top. A really nice eating experience.

A good size bed with a very comfortable mattress made for a very pleasant night. Breakfast was excellent and check out quick and easy. Overall a very pleasant experience and I would certainly recommend a visit.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank andyh_11
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Just home and it was the 1st time we stayed at this amazing hotel. Will definitely be back. Food was lovely at every meal and the staff go out of there way to help if you need anything. Rooms are lovely and very clean everything you need in it. We stayed in room 109 and have to admit it was a very warm room but there was no heating on it? But can’t rate this hotel highly enough. Thank you to all the staff.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

First visit to the Belfry and will certainly return. Welcomed the minute we arrived and shown to the bar where you had the choice of Carvery or lunch menu. Lovely gentleman seated us and took drinks orders, followed by our waiter Martin who served our drinks. So very pleasant and cheerful and obviously happy at his work, we mentioned the birthday girl and have to say Martin went completely out of his way to assure we were well looked after from start to finish. 2 of us had the Carvery and the birthday girl had lasagne of the lunch menu. If I had anything to gripe about it would be the mature lady who was carving! We asked what our options were and got a very sharp reply (minor wee gripe, maybe she was having a bad day, we can all have those!) Food delicious, floor staff excellent and reception very pleasant. Had to rush and pay the bill as we were tight for time and Martin had said he was just about to surprise the birthday girl with a dessert n sparkler, we thanked him for the offer and suggested he could sing but he thought that might chase us..... he swiftly arrived back to the table with a box of milk tray for our sister. Really can't praise this gentleman enough! He So made our day! Can't wait to return to Our Milk Tray man and the delicious food of course.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family