City Hotel(Derry)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 156
US$ 93
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 120/night.

US$ 95
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 213
US$ 134
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 152/night.

Free cancellation until 22/07
US$ 111
Hotels.com
Arkle House Bed and Breakfast(Derry)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 108
Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 53
US$ 85
Agoda.com
  • Free Internet
All reviewsthe main housecity centrehome from homeoff street parkingplace to staylovely breakfastb and bfriendly ownersmin walkfull irish breakfastvisit derrya great stayyogurtcooked breakfastthomasmaryhistory
Reviewed 4 October 2012

Breakfast was very pleasant experience! The room a triple was compact. The car parking was safe, though I had to be very careful putting it in the alley. We felt looked after.
This was the best looking building in the area.
We walked to town in the morning and left our car so we could do the city walls tour. When we returned they helped me get the car out and then locked up again behind me.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2012

We only stayed one night in Derry and the weather was wild. Rose Park House was our shelter from the storm.
This is a family run B&B with all members pitching in to make it run smoothly. We were greeted warmly by the daughter, cooked a delicious breakfast by the son and farewelled by mum and dad.
Our room with ensuite was at the back away from the road. It was compact but more than adequate for an overnight stay. The bed was comfortable and we slept soundly.
We accepted their recommendation to dine at a nearby hotel (good pub food), and joined the walking tour of Derry that was also recommended (excellent).

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2012

We were met by the owner at the gate of the house and was helped with our cases into the hotel followed by the most beautiful dog named ben who was the star of the stay!! Beautiful rooms and food nothing was too much trouble Will definitely stay again Warm and very friendly hotel Travelodges don't come close You have to stay here it was wonderful!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 22 September 2012

We had a great room for our two day stay that was very quiet room and perfect breakfasts with lots of variety and options!

The owners are quick to offer suggestions, maps and helpful hints as well. We walked down through a lovely park to town and home each afternoon and/or evening for dinner and appreciated the walk home to burn off a bit of dinner but you could just take a 4 minute drive if you chose to!

Room Tip: Our room was smallish but I liked it as on top floor at the back so very quiet!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2012

I stayed here one night on my way to Giant's Causeway and Belfast. I really wish I had more time to spend. The B&B was warm and wonderful. Everyone was so helpful and friendly, providing me with a very good map and recommendations for dinner. When I checked in I was asked if I was here to see the Olympic Flame. I hadn't even known it was going to be there! I was able to make my way down to the city center in time to see the Olympic Relay and the Flame go by, definitely an unexpected treat and once in a lifetime experience! I'm so glad that it was pointed out to me! I had difficulty with my internet connection and they were great at helping me get connected to tell everyone my adventures of the day! I loved the room; it was quite spacious and the bed was so comfortable. There is street parking, or there is a small alley behind the house you are allowed to use that they gate off at night. The owner was kind enough to back my car out of the alley for me in the morning, which I really appreciated. =-) I was traveling solo, and felt completely safe. I would defintely recommend Rose Park House, and hope to find myself there again some day!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo