Angel House Bed and Breakfast
US$ 83
US$ 171
US$ 107
Agoda.com
Da Vinci's Hotel Derry(Derry)(Great Value!)
US$ 100
US$ 92
PremierInn.com
US$ 104
TripAdvisor
All reviewsb bsconeshost paulclose to the city centerenjoyed my staygreat showercouple of nightsstay there againmin walkgreat roomclean roomsexcellent locationdouble bedwithin walking distancevisit derrya great staywalls
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 October 2010

The hosts have been very friendly. We've received a lot of good information about Derry and the landlady helped us organise a car to see the Inishowen Peninsula (something not to be missed while in Derry). Free Internet and wire less connection was also a big advantage.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2010

The two guys running Angel and Serendipity House were extremely welcoming, friendly and helpful.
Great local knowledge of restaurants, things to do and local history of a fascinating city which was extremely valuable especially as we were only staying for short time.
Lovely breakfast with homemade scones and muffins!
Very nicely furnished bedrooms and extremely comfortable beds!
Only downside from a practical point of view was steep steps up to property which was tricky for luggage - not a problem for my Mum and I though as Steven kindly carried it up!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2010

After a short walk from the bus station (we were travelling all day by bus from Limerick to Dublin and then to Derry), the son of this lovely family (i can't remember his name, sorry) saw us looking for the b&b and came to us to help my girl with her heavy bag and introducing us to his father Paul and showing us the house and our room at the first floor, a good place to stay at for three nights. Everything is very near from here, just 5 minutes to the Bogside murals, 10 minutes to the city walls and less than 15 to the city centre so it's a perfect place if you are planning to go to this absolute unbelievable jewel called DERRY.
During the mornings, the beautiful mother (we don't know your name, sorry again!) gave us a wonderful breakfast with unforgettable fresh made muffins (QUÉ RICAS!) and every morning tallked to us about what we were doing the day before and what we'd do that day, offering information about the citty and the places we went from Derry (the Giant's Causeway in this case). Just a lovely woman (all our apologies for our poor english, truly...)
In a few words, an unforgettable place you must go...

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AGRIOBESO
Reviewed 26 June 2010

What a find, great value, freshly decorated, clean and attractive room with views across the city. Free wi fi, a sitting area, free parking and just a short walk into the city.
Delicious breakfast including freshly baked muffins for £40 a double! amazing.
The couple that own this and the Serendipity couldn't have been more warm and welcoming, even guiding us there over the phone when we got lost.
I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 June 2010

As part of my job, travelling and staying over in cities all over Ireland and the UK, I have had my fair experience of Bed & Breakfasts believe me. I have to say that from almost the first second I put my foot through the door, the family that run Angel & Serendipity Houses have been amazingly friendly, inviting, warm and witty. The rooms are well kitted out and the single I occupied has a dedicated bathroom complete with a modern jacuzzi bath AND walk in shower!! Each bed has a memory foam mattress and pillows which make for a fantastic nights sleep and the tasty breakfasts are complimented every morning with freshly baked scones and muffins by the owner. All this before you even step out the door. Derry itself is a welcoming city, great for shopping and going out. It is built on a hilly terrain so be prepared to benefit from a bit of exercise and fresh air but it is well worth it as it has some hidden treasures and a lot of history worth investigating. This B&B is no longer than a 5-10 min stroll to the city centre (downhill) and it's 10-15 mins max back up. Can't fault it and will be delighted to return on my next business trip. Thanks to the family for a wonderful stay, you've spoilt me for my next city as it would be hard to top this B&B anywhere. If your visiting Derry stay here, you won't regret it :)

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business