“New Favourite”

Cuban Sandwich Factory
Ranked #94 of 1,207 Restaurants in Belfast
Reviewed 28 April 2017

I thought I'd been to all the decent sandwich places in Belfast.....boy was I wrong. Went to the Cuban Sandwich Factory for the first time today and I cannot wait to go back. I had a pressed Ropa Vieja and it was probably the nicest sandwich I've ever had. The bread was so light and the fillings (mainly braised beef) were so fresh and tasty. The staff were really friendly even though the place was packed out. Great value for money. Already can't wait to go back and try something new each time :)

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

On a visit to Belfast stumbled on this place in the Queens Arcade. Service, sandwiches and the cafe were all really good. Defo worth a drop in, even if for a Cuban coffee!! Will be here again!

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Good price. Big sandwich. Very tasty fillings indeed - I went for the Key West Cuban. I'd recommend asking for a little extra mustard though. Quite a small venue, but nice to stop here for lunch while out and about in Belfast.

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Really delicious food, a favourite of mine. A few times now gherkins haven't been put in my sandwich despite being displayed as an ingredient in the sandwich I chose. A little disappointing as I love them. Also when all other food venders were serving by 9.15am at the market I will still waiting at 9.45am for the stall to take orders. All in all though, worth the wait for tasty food.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Visited Cuban Sandwich Factory in St Georges Market and when they were based in leckeys newagents. The food was fantastic. Well over a year has passed since then so i decide to have another taste. Food was grand, my only issue is that its the portion size is much smaller and the price is higher. Its practically a baguette with meat. Not what it used to be...

1  Thank 561darrenc