“Thank you”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Suburbia Bar and Lounge
More attraction details
Owner description: The newly refurbished River Bar is the perfect setting for stylish and casual dining. The bar boasts a stunning new decor, beautiful seating areas and a luxurious conservatory area with a cosy fireplace. The food and drinks menu includes chef’s specials, lunches and light bites, pastries and desserts and an extensive drinks menu. Food is served 12 noon - 9pm
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

Had a lovely evening in suburbia bar thanks to Arek and Wallace very attentive and welcoming. Food amazing. Lovely atmosphere. Would definitely recommend.

Date of experience: February 2016

Reviewed 27 November 2015

Suburbia Birthday Party
We recently held a birthday party in the main bar of the hotel. It was a gathering of family for 16 people. We were able to deliver the cake the night before and the staff were in communication with us that day to ensure that everything that we needed was available for us. A special thanks to Maria Gintare and the rest of the team who helped us along the way on the day. The party was a surprise and not one member of staff let anything slip. Nor did they let the birthday girl know there was a cake until we were ready for it. Thank you so much for all your hard work and efforts, the food and service was tremendous. We will most definitely be recommending suburbia to our family and friends. Have a merry Christmas to all at the Ramada

Date of experience: November 2015
Reviewed 30 September 2015

My wife and I called into this hotel last Saturday on the way home to Dublin from a family event. We stopped in the bar for lunch. The hotel looks fantastic and is situated outside the city; the car parking is fantastic and free.
We both had cod and chips and watched the rugby. We got talking to a young blonde barman who filled us in on the rugby that we had missed. The food was fantastic, there was a lot of it, perhaps too much. It was our first time in the hotel and the manager in the bar was able to fill us in on everything the hotel offers and local attractions and she even told us how we would get to them.
The entire hotel was very clean and modern, I really look forward to staying overnight in the New Year and visiting the Titanic centre, and hopefully meet up with some family there.

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed 7 April 2015 via mobile

Without fail we are there on Fridays, we have seen many weddings come and go. No matter how busy this bar is the service is always first class.

I have a great relationship with the staff. In particular Debbie Maria and Stacey have shown myself and my husband great warmth and care, they know us by name and do a lot for us.

The care the show for each other and their guests is astonishing, they provide the best service in Belfast, they are so happy at their work and get on brilliant, we have seen them giving each other a little pat on the back when someone leaves duty or starts or just to say well done.

When they leave duty the person serving us will call to the table to say "goodbye Mary and Vincent I will see you next week, Ciara or whoever will be looking after you as I'm now goin home, have a nice weekend" they truly care for us and each other like a little family.

Service like this makes me proud I live in Belfast and proud of the youth in our city.

Best wishes