3,203 results
All reviews fire station city centre meal deal quiet street family room car park within walking distance europa bus station budget hotel room was spotless short break few minutes walk excellent hotel excellent stay stayed here for nights good nights sleep comfy bed
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Myself and my husband stayed here for a short stay visiting Belfast. The hotel itself is clean and presentable and in a great location to explore Belfast. We never ate at the hotel so I can't comment on the food but I would like to say a massive thank you to Bonita at reception. What a gem. She made us feel so welcome as soon as we stepped into the hotel. She gave us great advice on trips and places to eat and even let us leave sandwiches in their fridge ready for us to take on one of our trips the next day. She always asked us what we had been upto when returning back to the hotel and what other plans we had. Thank you for making our trip so lovely. The rooms are spacious and the beds very comfy. I would recommend anyone thinking of staying here to do so.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Eoin Q, Manager at Premier Inn Belfast City Centre (Alfred Street) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am delighted to hear that you found our hotel clean and presentable, you also enjoyed our great central location, spacious and comfortable rooms and I am especially delighted to hear your wonderful comments regarding the service you received from Bonita, I will ensure she hears all your incredible feedback.

Thank you for a wonderful review of our hotel and we hope to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Belfast is well worth a short stay and has exceeded my expectations. The hotel is excellent, in a great location with fantastic staff who are happy to help when required. Extremely happy I chose this hotel and will be staying here when I come back to Belfast

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Ally_Longmuir

Thank you for your great review of our hotel. I cannot express my delight to hear that we exceeded your expectations and to also hear your incredibly complimentary comments regarding my team I will ensure they get all the praise they deserve.

Again thank you for your fantastic review and I hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

My husband and I stayed here for four nights, it is in a very quiet street, and within easy walking distance to the main shops and facilities.
We decided to go for the meal deal which was very good value, and saved having to find a place to eat after a busy day visiting various sights. We had dreadful weather so this worked out well as we could come back after a day of sightseeing and shower and change and just have to get in the lift to the restaurant. The food was very good, and suited us.
The room we had was at the far end of a corridor and not sure whether it meant the cleaners ran out of time, or that they really don't have enough time to do a proper job! First day the bed wasn't made, but we had clean towels. Second day the towels were left, third day the same with the towels also no cups or spoons. My overall impression of the cleanliness was not good, the toilet really needed a good bleaching, or at least someone with a brush!! I know it was a busy city hotel but we have stayed in others where the cleanliness is spot on.
There was plenty of choice for breakfast, however the hot food did suffer from being under lights and some mornings the bacon was so hard you couldn't eat it. The last morning let it down, the hotel was really busy due to a footy match, all the staff must have been aware of this, but the food was not replenished for ages, and in the end myself and several others had to change our minds. The waitresses that had been very helpful the previous three days were not on top of things and keeping their eyes averted.
It was a shame as we came away disappointed.
One mention for the reception team that have to double up as bar people, waiters and waitresses, well done they all worked so hard. Aaron was brilliant and we loved his enthusiasm.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review of our hotel, I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our great central location and I am also pleased to hear you enjoyed your evening meal in our restaurant. I am disappointed to hear about your experience regarding your comments to housekeeping and also breakfast please be assured that this is not our typical standards and I will follow this up with my team.

I am happy to hear your comments regarding Aaron and the reception team, I will ensure to relay your comments back to my team, they will be delighted!

Thank you again for your for your review of our hotel and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I stayed in the Premier Inn City Centre Alfred street not really knowing what to expect in terms of noise, but was pleasantly surprise how quite the street was. The room was a very good seize and a very comfortable queens size bed. I will definitely stay there again

1  Thank Isaac E